happy to have you here

-i saw a short film and thought of this so,,credit to the creators of “happy to have you here” for this one!
-its a cute short film,,i definitely recommend!
-enjoy

yabuki nako’s pov:

i don't know if it's just me who has to confront it,but i hear knocking almost every night...kind of like horror films.
no,it's not a ghost it's just my friend,hitomi.

no one's pov:

“nako,open the door please!”hitomi yelled through the front door.nako shriked a couple times,trying to resit this entire situation.

“what are you doing?please open the door! mosquitos are killing me!”hitomi kept knocking on the door.nako stayed silent,still layed down on her bed.

“come on,please,hurry up if you don't come now i wil-

nako opened the door,revealing a yawning hitomi walking inside immediately.nako told the elder she couldn't be coming late at night every time.at this point it was like hitomi practically lived there.

nako walked up to her kitchen counter,getting a glass of water for herself.

“why can't you sleep at your own place?i don't mind you coming over,but you always come really late at night so it's a little inconvenient.are you sleeping already-

nako turned around,spotting hitomi all warmed up inside her bed fast asleep.nako crossed her shoulders,sighing at her.she closed the door before sitting on the couch that was near the bed.

she couldn't lie to herself, hitomi looked so adorable wrapped up in her blankets.
she wondered how hitomi felt so comfortable in her place.hitomi and nako were only strangers before nako asked hitomi if she would help her move,and then eventually they became close.

nako noticed a bra lying on the floor,by the looks of it was hitomi’s.she picked it up cautiously and chucked it over to the deskside table.

“she got comfortable here faster than me,”she mumbled under her breath.she remembered the day hitomi helped her bring in her new bed.

“woah.”

“woah,”hitomi mumbled under breath,after walking up the two flight off stairs.

nako opened the front door, entering quickly as hitomi followed behind her holding nako’s new bed topper.she aawed at how big nako’s new place looked.

“where should i place the topper,”hitomi asked using a very polite gone in her voice.nako pointed over to the chair nearby,and instructed her to leave on top of it.

“mmmh,”

“mmhm”hitomi mumbled in her sleep.nako couldn't help silently laughing over at this.

“maybe she has a crush on me?”nako concluded.it would make sense,hitomi was always with nako and the two were very close.

“no,no,no. i just can’t figure it by myself,”nako scolded herself,shaking her head immediately.

nako kept thinking,and thinking.trying to come up with any conclusion to why hitomi was doing any of this.it was frustrating her to the point where she was getting a headache.