when a girl likes a girl lmao

-yes we using THIS song expect the original had “boy” but like...we gotta comprise...
-hehe we using wonako cuz why not
👁️👄👁️
-have fun!
-enjoy :)

No one's POV:

“i've never had girlfriend,i guess i just never really gave too much thought about it.i wonder what it be like,when i find her.cause i'm a little curious,how it happens!”wonyoung mumbled to herself as she wrote in her diary peacefully.

eunbi,who's been sneaking on the younger ,was listening and watching the younger.yena ,who caught the girl watching, pulled the elder over to her and looked at her confusedly.

“she's been texting on her phone late.”eunbi whispered.yena still had a confused expression,so eunbi took yena to the living room where some of the girls were.

“well?what's going on with wonyoung?”yena asked seeing everyone sit there in silence.

“acting different.”

“walking around wearing a smile.”

“going to the movies and work.”

“not invited.”

“wondering what's she hiding now?”

“almost as if!”

the girls discussed amongst themselves,before realising that wonyoung was at the  front door,opening it.they tip toed over silently and peaked on her.

“huh?who's the girl?”eunbi said,spotting a shorter girl holding flowers Infront of wonyoung.

“what's her name?”minju asked,trying to captivate the girl's face.

“be careful what you do and be careful what you say,and they tell me don't give your heart away. Remember who you are and don't change!”yena mentally adviced over to wonyoung who obviously couldn't hear her.

“guys let's go watch them!”sakura suggested.

“okay quickly!”

the girls quickly ran out the other way and drove behind wonyoung trying to be as sneaky as possible.wonyoung was in a uber so the girls realised,the girl she was with couldn't drive either then.

“intresting...wonder what she's thinking?”yuri asked,thinking.

oo it's probably like....

“i've never felt the way that i feel whenever i spent time with you and everything is beautiful...”

“or something along those lines...”chaewon chuckled.

“when a girl likes a girl...”the girls all said in unison

“it's like heaven.”yena said,looking over to yuri.the younger blushed as yena smiled at her.

“eww get a room!”yujin stated,giving a disgusted face from the couple.yena chuckled at the response from the younger.

“wow they're going far!”eunbi stated as she drove.chaeyeon looked behind to see that they were in a completely different area that they'd never been before.it looked like the outskirts of Seoul.

Meanwhile...

i sorta got a girlfriend ,  i guess i just...never really felt this much for somebody,and whenever i'm with her,life is candy.and we're not that serious,we're just happy!”wonyoung thought in her head as she stared at nako,she smiled and held the elder girl's hand tightly.

Back to the girl:

“she's been talking to her for like...half the weekend.”eunbi stated,as they ducked behind some wall.

“when will her feet touch the ground?”minju said,noticing how wonyoung looked like if she was in cloud 9.

“she's in heaven.”yujin commented from what minju said,laughing along.

“wonder how long she gonna keep on ...keep on tripping.”sakura whispered over to the girls.

“she doesn't want us around!”yena said.they'd been spotted by wonyoung,who gave them a signal to leave immediately.
The girls panicked and ran some where a little more further from them.

“what the hell!why does wonyoung not want us to know who this is?”eunbi stated,getting frustrated.

“let's just ask her!”yujin suggested.the girls nodded and walked over to wonyoung.they sat down on the bench,where wonyoung was sat.wonyoung sighed and nako looked confused.

“who's this girl wonyoung?”

“what's her name?”

“be careful what you do and be careful what you say!”

“don't give your heart away !”

“remember who you are!”

“and don't change!”

“unnies!calm down!this nako...we're um kinda dating i guess.she's older than hitomi,yujin, Yuri and me!”wonyoung summariesd.

“hi!you must be Wonyoung's friends!nice to meet you ,i'm Yabuki nako!”nako introduced herself.

sakura and hitomi gasped.they widened their eyes hearing the name.the other girls looked at them weirdly,confused to why they were shocked.

“what's up saku-chan?”chaeyeon asked.

“um...do you not who nako is?! SHE'S THE YABUKI NAKO SILLY, SHE'S A MAJOR CELEBRITY IN JAPAN!”hitomi shouted.

the girls winded their eyes and asked nako if it was true.“well i wouldn't call myself major but sure i'm well known their...”nako answered, scratching her forehead.

“WHAT-... anways...wonyoung we need to talk to you.we'll discuss this celeb thing in a minute.”eunbi stated,and pulled wonyoung over.

“what is it unnie?”wonyoung asked.

“i'm tryina spend more time with you,but lately you don't ever seem to wanna hang out too!”yujin stated.

“is it the movies or do we go to the park?”minju said.

“you're not the same anymore,like you've changed them before!”yena said.

“yeah!what's up why your're acting so tough?it's like lately you do is seem mad at us?”eunbi asked.

“hmm..it's not that,all that i can say you'll understand once you find someone,you'll be like...‘i've never felt the way that i feel whenever i  spent time with you ,and everything is beautiful!’wonyoung explained the best she could,gazing at nako who smiled and waved at her.

“when a girl like's a girl.”yuri stated,staring at Yena lovingly.

“its just like heaven.”yena carried on from yuri.

the girls chuckled and walked to nako smiling.nako and them got along pretty well and were happy wonyoung had found someone so nice and adorable who was so genuine...you don't get much of those people these days so nako was someone they all treasured.