i'm not sober

-another request! by yxnhan
-wonako+mintomi,and the concept is quite hilarious,i think you’ll get a couple of chuckles from this
-song to listen to “SObeR”by Suzy,a personal favourite of mine
-enjoy

{no one’s pov:}

no because i’m gonna destory yena for this...how the hell did she get the 01 line so drunk...oh god,”hyewon sulked.she stared in agony,watching the four run around like crackheads.

“h-hITomi!you know I MiGhT fAlL iN lOvE wItH yOu if you keep being so adorable,”minju’s drunk ass shouted,pinching hitomi’s cheeks.

“unnie,chaewon is right there,she’ll bE furious a- *hiccup*at you!”hitomi,who had drank way over her limit cried out.minju drunkly laughed,wrapping her arms around hitomi’s waist.

“cHaeWon u-unnie is just my unnie!Y-yOu aRe ThE oNe i LoVe!”minju shouted out,to which chaewon only laughed at,she was a little hurt but knew in the contrast of how much minju loved the bread girl.

“rEaLly!lEt’s gEt married theN!”hitomi randomly stated,wrapping her arms around minju’s neck.minju smiled widely,and two drunks ran over to the coincidentally court house next to them.

“should we stop them?”chaewon asked,to which hyewon chuckled,“no way,i wanna see how this one turns out!”the girl knew eunbi would be furious but this was too funny for her not to stop.

a couple minutes passed,and mintomi drunks,walked out with minju barely carrying hitomi in her arms.“tOmi!will you marry me?”she asked in her drunkself.

“ absolufuckinglatly!”she said, combining the words and signed the papers.the host nodded,and congratulated the two.“ congratulations mrs Kim and mrs Kim?or the other way round i don't really know!congrats!”he walked back.

minju smiled widely,and hitomi who was now dead asleep,wrapped her arms around minju.

“you have got to be kidding me-they actually got married,well on their legal contract-but they actually did it oh my god,”hyewon,couldn't help but burst into laughter and chaewon who was just stunned,walked over to get the two in the car before they did anymore rash decisions.

on the other hand...

“wO-NNie!why are YoU taking my DrInk!you are not a aDulTeUR,”nako stated.she had passed her limit ages ago,and wonyoung was taking away her drunks immediately.although,she was underage,she was allowed to go inside,not to drink of course,just to take nako out the place.

“unnie,you drank too much come on let’s go!”wonyoung exclaimed,standing up.nako groaned,“i don’t want to!i don't want to!i don't want to!i’m not sObeR!”.

wonyoung chuckled over,“yes unnie i can see that very well you are definitely not sober!”she had no choice and pulled nako on to her back.nako was confused but enjoyed the piggyback.

“chaewon unnie!i’ll walk nako back!we’re not that far from home too!”wonyoung shouted,walking off.the two waved her bye,telling her to be careful since was night.

“wOnNie!you’ve fAllen for me?”she said,giving a smirk.wonyoung blushed over at this,knowing nako was probably smirking,she played it off by saying.

“yeah yeah sure unnie,”she hoped nako could tell she couldn't tell if she was being serious or not since on this...she was.nako gave a “hA hA hA i knew it!nO onE can Resist the NAko!also i fElL foR yOu tWo so wE eVen!bIngo!”.