they got to me

- enjoy ;)

[No one's POV]

“how did it start?well it began at the beginning of this year.”minju whispered over to the guy Infront of him. thunder struck as she spoke.

“it was a random day and i was walking home. i can across a house I'd never seen before. the house,it indulged me. ”minju began.the guy chuckled hearing what she was saying . the lights flickered a little alarming the latter.

“there were these three students inside. one was innocent,the other was beautiful and last was friendly.”minju stated. the guy started to tense up, sweating more and more.

“or that's what we thought...”a voice called out.

“who's that?”the guy asked pointing at the figure.

“that'll be chaewon unnie.-

“she's hot.”he said straightforwardly.minju glared at him,as chaewon sat next to minju.

“fuck off she's mine. anyways let me continue. seriously,these girls were dangerous...i knew from the second i saw them something was different about them. this was a mistake we opened up to the wrong people.”minju stated,tapping her fingers on the table.

“how come though?”he asked curiously.

“now you see ,i didn't need to open up to them because they already knew everything .”minju answered him.

“i tried to warn the others being my friends but they unfortunately got to me first.”chaewon exclamied sadly.

“how?”he asked once again.

[Flashback]

“kim chaewon? we've been expecting your arrival here.”sakura whispered over to the younger.

“i-i didn't wanna be here!why-

“no need to be worried,we're not here to harm you in anyway.”another voice whispered over.“kwon eunbi's the name.”she said caressing chaewon's face.

“we just need you to close your eyes for one second and you can go home,promise.”wonyoung nicely said.

“i-

chaewon didn't finish her words when someone bite her neck,from the hiss it sounded like hitomi.she screamed in pain and fell to the floor.

“oh we forgot to mention,we don't keep promises.”hitomi said,wiping off the blood from her lips.

[Flashback ended]

“why did they do that?”he inquired off,worried and very concerned.

“you see,they aren't human.”minju vaguely said.

“so then if that Hitomi girl did that to you what happened to you?”he asked pointing.

“they...

[Flashback start]

minju walked inside a room which was dark and only had a tiny bit of light from the roof.she gazed at the table,where tons of notes were placed she picked up on trying to read them.

“ this place will be the one place you will come but never leave.”she read out loud.

the room started flicker with lights,minju stared all around her.a hand touched the elder's shoulder.minju hesitantly turned around to see a short girl ,smiling cutely.

“hi! i'm nako!”she introduced herself.

“i'm..

“i know you! kim minju , produce's beauty queen!”she exclamied.

“wow i always envied your looks,such a beauty.”hyewon said,putting her arm around minju's shoulder.

“h-hyewon unnie?”

minju recognised the elder,she was a former beauty winner. the latter hadn't attended the school in months and completely disappeared from society.

“somehow we knew you would end up here.”nako admitted.

“can i go-

“uh oh did you not understand the note? you don't leave this house once you enter.”hyewon reminded.

minju didn't even speak, someone bit her neck from the hiss it was definitely Yuri.she screamed and cried in pain,passing out immediately.

“don't come into strange looking houses,hasn't anyone taught you?”yuri stated,wiping the blood with her shirt.

[End of flashback]

“just like that more were taken.”chaewon announced.

“wow why would they do that?” he asked

“we don't know... you know some people just aren't who they say they are.”minju chuckled.

“you're even more curious ,aren't you?”minju chuckled staring at the man.

“yes but  why did you invite me here? do i need to help you?”he asked,looking around.

“oh no...you're here because

You're our dinner, so long lover boy.”chaewon chuckled.

the guy screamed and shouted in horror.he ran but didn't get far since the girls conerd him to the floor.they chuckled and made an evil cackle.

“has anyone ever taught you,don't talk to strangers.”yena whispered.

“you know what they say.”yujin said.

“stranger.”

“danger.”

the guy cried and in second later he was laying on the floor passed out. the girls laughed and walked off, someone pulled the body out to the graveyard.

“this keeps getting easier and easier.”chaeyeon confessed,sitting down on the sofa.

“who's going to the lore the next one?”yena asked,laying her head on Yuri's shoulder.

“me and kkrua unnie could go.”nako suggested.sakura nodded in agreement,she hadn't lore anyone since minju joined.

“i'll join you two.”hyewon said.

“what fun awaits us.”yujin mumbled,smirking.

the girls smiled to each other.this was the life they chose,a decision you would never expect to make...but after all they weren't called iz*one for nothing.