there actually wasn't one

“huh?yuki where's the oneshot?!”yujin shouted at the author-nim,who was snacking on some chips.

“yujin...there isn't one!”yuki responded,chucking at the latter ,who was looking at the author confused.

“but didn't @taeminisuwu request one?”yujin recalled, scratching her forehead.

“you see that was what they requested!they wanted a oneshot that wasn't a oneshot.it was a strange request but it seemed interesting!”yuki explained,sitting up from her bed.

yujin sighed,realising what it meant.she shrugged her shoulders and left her room.yuki walked back to her bed,and carried on watching her iz*one video.

hours passed,a knock was heard from author-nim's door.she looked confused but walked over since it would be kinda rude to not open the door.she looked surprised seeing who it was.

“eunbi unnie?what-

“hush i know what you're up to!”she shouted pushing her aside and sat on her bed.

yuki left the door and just sat on her desk chair.she crossed her arms,gazing at the elder.“what do you mean?i'm not up to anything!”yuki exclaimed.

“i heard from yujin you're writing a oneshot but not a oneshot?!it's so obvious what you're doing?!”eunbi stated,grabbing yuki's pillow and hugging it gently.

“i'm not doing anything?i'm just fulfilling a recent request!”yuki responded, scratching her back out of boredom.

“but you are doing a oneshot!the way you're currently writing!it sounds like a oneshot!”eunbi assured,sitting up and pulling Yuki's collar.

“i'm really not!and eunbi could you let me go!i don't think a certain someone would be happy seeing this...”yuki reminded.eunbi let the younger go and agreed with Yuki's advice quickly.

“really?because it sounds like one...”eunbi reassured.

“it isn't!i think i would know since i'm the writer!”author-nim commented.

eunbi sighed and walked out the room.yuki chuckled,closing her door.she walked over to her desk and turned on her computer.she logged on to her account and started to write.

me(yuki):no you see this is in fact a oneshot but not a oneshot however it seems like a oneshot

viewer:that makes no sense!

me:you see, I made it seem like you were reading a oneshot that wasn't suppose to be one! however in fact,it was a oneshot!

viewer:so didn't what eunbi say correct!

me:no she said it seems like i'm doing one!however i wasn't! wait...now i'm confused...but you get it?

viewer:not really...but sure!

me:i-👁️👄👁️ this was a really hard request give me a break 😔love you @taeminisuwu