god i

-this one goes fast quick
-first oneshot since a month on break
-enjoy

no one’s pov:

minju and chaewon. they weren't friends,but didn't hate each other.the two had a very complicated thing.let’s explain.

minju was chaewon’s first proper crush,and one that was a girl.she had only just announced she was bi a few weeks before hand. once chaewon annouced she had a crush on minju,one of her closest friends betrayed her.

jurina.she told minju’s friend group,who were incredibly popular,found out.they told minju,and things became incredibly awkward.for chaewon,she felt as if she was in hell.she had been outed to her year group when she clearly wasn't ready.

now a year had passed.things had chilled down and it was a fresh new monday morning.chaewon walked along the side stairs corridor,making her way into her music class.she yawned,tired from the lack of sleep she’d gotten.

as chaewon walked around the corner,someone pulled her aside.

“what the- as chaewon expressed her confusion,she quickly became quiet seeing who had grabbed her into an empty classroom.

“m-minju?why are you-why am i being pulled aside?!i-i have class!”she inquired off, stuttering as she was still very awkward around minju.

“hmm,,you are still stuttering around me?unnie it’s been over a year!”minju teased,chaewon glared at the younger girl in annoyance,facing away from her.

“hey hey,,it was joke i don’t mean any harm...-

“jokes are meant to be fucking funny.”chaewon stated,coldly.she never talked with minju,and always avoided her so making conversation with her was hell on earth for her.

“chaewon...please i really don’t mean harm,i’m sorry about that group. you know i left them ages ago...”minju spoke once again.chaewon grunted,she could admit that minju left that toxic friend group after seeing how they treated chaewon.

chaewon only nodded,she didn’t have the nerve to say anything else.not untill,she felt the presence of minju coming close to her.“minju what are you-

minju leaned forward,she gave a small peck onto chaewon’s cheek.pulling away rather quickly,minju squealed.“ah!you’re so cute unnie!it was really hard to resist!”chaewon was more than blushing,she resembled a bright red tomatoe.

“y-yah!you shouldn't-

as chaewon was about to speak,the doors opened.there they were,chaewon’s 10 crackhead of friends.

“their you are!oh hi minju?”

“yah it was hard to find you!don’t run of like that!”

“yujin i swear if you call me short one more time,i’ll get wonyoung to tell everyone you’re big secret!'

“haha- UNNIE NO! PLEASE PLEASE I’LL STOP!AND WHEN DID SHE KNOW ABOUT THAT-

“since nako unnie and me became besties!”

“you two-?

“yeah!we’re besties!”

“i thought you two hated each other or something-

“ME?!hate nako unnie?!?unnie did you eat one of yena’s brownies?god i would be insane to hate this little cute fella!”

“awwe,,thank you bestie!”

“um...guys,why are you here?”chaewon interrupted them.they all paused before hyewon spoke,“because your ass wasn’t in class so we knew something was up!”

“and we were right because you’re here with minju? that doesn't make sense!”yuri backed up,sitting down on the table.chaewon gave a bewildered look,“hey why would that not make sense?!?”

“uhh,because you literally hated her for a month,than fell in love with her again and now you’re saying you're over her but clearly aren't!”hitomi expressed,scrolling through her phone.chaewon’s jaw was left wide open,not expecting hitomi to expose her that hard.

whilst minju...well she had mixed emotions,happy? confused?a little sad and did i mention confused-sorry breaking the fourth wall!.

“um..hichan i don’t think you were suspose to say that,”chaeyeon whispered,to which hitomi widened her eyes to and suddenly started to apologise.

“i-it’s alright hiichan-

“actually thank you hitomi-san!that does help me figure out why chaewon here was ignoring me for a month,then staring at me and then just being plan strange!”minju chuckled out.

the resy of the girls laughed,hearing minju’s response.and chaewon...yeah she knew she wasn't going to be out teased of this one.