you do so much i swear

-got this idea from a older J-DRAMA, “mischievous kiss” !
-also this was a wonako request by taeminisuwu  they asked  me to make a story but let me choose the idea!
-enjoy!

[no one's pov:]

wonyoung sulked,staring at her calendar.“why does she have to work in japan??!!it’s so far away,i miss her so much,”she was dearly missing her unnie,nako.

the two were very close,but nako had to go to japan to start her trainship for her job,she was becoming a doctor.wonyoung could let the unnie take the decision.she had been studying while nako was there.

today was one of the greatest days for wonyoung,she had passed her entrance exam for becoming a nurse.she'd been working so hard and it payed off at last.she was however,missing her unnie tremendously.

“aghh,why don’t i just go to japan?you know what i am!”she shouted,and got up.she walked to her closet,and packed a bag of clothes.she walked out her room and made her way to the entrance door.

“wonyoung-chan?where are you nako?”nako’s mother asked.nako’s mother and father,were living with wonyoung’s parents for a while now.nako’s mum adoreed the younger so much,she was more than happy to have her.

“eomma,i'm going to go nako unnie!”she announced.the latter widned her eyes,“are you sure?did you book a flight already?it’s quite cold,make sure to stay warm,”she suggested.the thought of nako and wonyoung together,made the mother even happier so she happy for wonyoung to go to such far lengths.

wonyoung nodded,and drove to the airport as quick as she could.she arrived and ran as,she booked the earliest flight,and the plane was going to take off in 20 minutes.

“ohh!lucky,you made it just in time!”the reception lady said,checking her passport.wonyoung smiled over and ran inside.

“ohh,look’s like she booked this really last minute,”one of the airhostess exclaimed,seeing wonyoung sit all the way in the back.

“i asked the reception lady,she said she’s going to see her unnie!seem’s the younger is in love!”the other air hostess whispered over.

the flight wasn’t that long,but for wonyoung she felt as if she’d been on the flight for years.once the plane landed,the younger ran out as fast as she could.

“nako!you’re giant baby is here...and clearly this is the first time she’s been in Japan...oh no what am i susposed to?!where does nako unnie live here?”wonyoung spoke in third person.she wondered the streets,confused.

someone spotted wonyoung looking confused and walked over to her.“excuse me,are you lost?”wonyoung said in her broken japanese that she doesn't understand.

the lady chuckled before speaking in korean,“i'm korean too!where are you looking for?”wonyoung sighed in relief.she stated some hospital dorms.“which one? there's tons!”.

“i think it’s Tokyo?”she stated.the girl stated she had to walk for a couple minutes and she would be there shortly.wonyoung bowed and thanked the latter.

she marched off into the distance.the night was pitch black,her poor vision wasn't helping her and she ended up lost.as defeat struck wonyoung,she sat down on a bench where it looked like a old man was laying down very tiredly.

“gosh...this was such a stupid idea!why does nako unnie have to work so far away?old sir!you know how annoying it is when the girl you love dearly,had to to some training in a country so far!”she exclaimed,the old man gave her a thumbs up.

“sir...this isn't a thumbs up kind of situation you know!”wonyoung murmed.she paused before speaking again,“you probably don’t even understand what i'm saying...thank you!”she said,saying the last bit in japanese.

“you should've learned japanese before coming here you know?”a voice called out.wonyoung widned her eyes,recognising the voice almost immediately.the so called old man,stood up and patted wonyoung’s head.

“nako unnie-what are you?”she was at lost for words,seeing her unnie smiling.nako was wearing a giant black coat and a hat that made her look as if she was an old man.“you’re really are troublesome,coming here so unexpectedly!”she stated,pinching wonyoung’s cheek lightly.

wonyoung didn't even speak,she hugged the elder tightly.tears of joy were occuring.she was so happy,how dearly she missed hugging the elder.“there there,i heard you did well on your entrance exam,good job my giant baby,”she patted the younger's back.

“h-how did you know i was here?”wonyoung asked, stuttering.nako simply said her mum contacted her and let her know.“and i thought I'd be the one surprising you unnie,”she chuckled.

“come on,it’s cold and very late, let’s go.”nako said,standing up and holding wonyoung's hand.wonyoung brushed her tears away,and nodded.the two walked to nako’s dorm,holding each other's hand tightly and enjoying each other’s presence.