i'm not sober 2

-mintomi part of this story continued
-enjoy

[no one’s pov:]

hitomi sighed.it had been another long evening.it had been two weeks since she ’legally’ divorced minju and also the fact she’d become roomates with her.

what perfect timing.how did this even happen?the group were reassigning roomates.

flashback one week ago!

“okay bean pole,smal bunny,looks like your names are placed together in the randomizer,you’re roomates okay last but not least will it be chaewon and hitomi,or hitomi and minju?”eunbi shouted,clasping her hands together.

the three awkwardly looked at each other.the noises of the randomizer played lightly,all three of in anticipation.“okay!here we have hitomi and minju!looks like chaewon is with yena then!”eunbi annouced.

yena and chaewon smiled happily walking to their room.eunbi blinked several times before telling them,“i hope it isn't too awkward,”.

hitomi and minju nodded,both giving each other awkward eye contact.

[End of flashback]

“gosh i really need a drink,”hitomi mumbled upon,laying down on the shared bed she had with minju.the two currently had to share until minju’s bed arrived.

hitomi sighed before feeling something cold on her head.she gazed up before seeing a can of beer,she noticed the hand holding it.

“m-minju?what are you-

“good evening to you divorcé,i heard a certain peach mumble she needed a drink,”

hitomi chuckled a little at the nickname minju started using ever since the legal divorce.the latter sat up,taking the can and opening it.

minju say beside her on the bed.they both clinked cans.hitomi felt at ease.both started to make conversation.

“you had a long day i hear?”

“you heard that too?well yeah,
the office has been tiring as hell.we got a new case and is it long.”

“what's case?”

“some company has accused some other company of taking money,judge thinks it's stupid and i agree even more,”

“haha,typical law firm stuff,you know it really surprised me when you decided to work there...I heard you did do a law major but i couldn't believe it,”

“why not?”

“you dance so much at the studio,and you’re amazing at it.i’d figure you would’ve done that,”

“dancing is a hobby,the law industry is my interest miss model,”

“miss model? really?”

“well you are a model,”

“yeah a commercial one,i’m not even that famous,”

“not famous?! you have over a million followers on instagram alone!and your picture are so pretty,i even thought of kissing one because of how amazing you looked-

hitomi paused.she couldn't believe she just blurted that out.she closed her eyes in annoyance and regret.she saw the reaction of minju.her eyes widened and her cheeks flushed red.

“sorry...i wasn’t meant to say that,”hitomi apologizsed,barely even able to stare at minju.

the elder smiled,she held onto hitomi’s hand indicating it was alright.“you don’t have to apologize divorcé,”hitomi grinned a little.

they both made eye contact.gazing at each other longingly.hitomi stared over at minju,her gaze now focused on her lips then back to her eyes.minju did the same,she smirked before speaking.

“hiichan...do you want to make your thought a reality?”hitomi flushed red,she bit her lip as an answer.

there minju gently touched the younger’s cheek and leaned in slowly.they touched lips but moved vigorously in sync.hitomi tighted her hand,which was holding minju’s,even more.

hitomi pulled back,smirking a little.her lips smeared with some of minju’s lip tint all swollen,the dazed looks both we’re giving each other with slight chuckles.both barely able to catch their breaths.everything felt so right,they never wanted the moment to end.

“divorcé,you’re quite the kisser,”minju teased over,giggling quietly.

“oh would you like to know?”hitomi teased back,leaning a little forward.

minju kissed the younger again and again before they both settled to a warm cuddle.

“you’re so tiny,it’s adorable,”minju complimented.

“i’m not that tiny!”hitomi grunted over,pouting her cheeks.

“it’s a good thing,i love your tinyness,”minju whispered under hitomi's ear,holding her close.hitomi swore she felt shivers down her spine but ignored it further wise.

“say...are you busy tomorrow?”

“what are you proposing?”

“proposing?!?minju we were married two weeks ago,let’s not use that phrasing for a while,”

“i’m kidding,what do you have in mind?”

“a boba date,i hear you love a good milk tea,”

“now where did you hear that?”

“a little birdie told me and also your bills next your table,”

“caught red handed!”

“so?”

“yes,”

hitomi smirked widely,turning over to face minju.she saw minju’s happy expression,her eyes piercing in joy.they soon fell asleep,each in each other’s arms.

hitomi did include she was a happy one.