just come here!

-this is another sleepy oneshot
-nako has trouble sleeping and unknowingly meets a member at night who helps her out.
-this is FLUFF and like cute
-enjoy :))

★[No one's POV]★

nako sighed moving none stop on her bed over and over again. she sulked and sighed again. sleeping maybe be easy for some but for nako it was journey itself.she tried to stay as quiet as possible since she shared the room with her member and best friend ,hitomi.

“maybe a glass of milk would help?”she thought.the latter was so desperate,she got up and reluctantly walked into the rather dark kitchen.

the dark.one of nako's most fears.she had always feared the dark since she was a kid,mainly from hearing all the ghost stories from friends and relatives.nako sighed and told herself she could do it.

she slowly opened the fridge,taking the milk carton.she closed the fridge as quietly as possible.one of the things she hated about this kitchen is she couldn't turn on the light at night.the light is incredibly strong and could wake up the members whose rooms are near.

she looked for the cupboard for cups,she made a mistake of not taking her phone which was a big L. suddenly,creeks were heard from behind.nako froze,staying as still as possible.she thought it was nothing and just get mind playing tricks on her.

she started to pour milk into the cup slowly,she felt as if she was being watched so she tried to be as quick as possible. not even two seconds later,nako's eyes widened.she felt an arm on her shoulder.she wanted to scream but it was too much off a shock too.

“it's me unnie.”the voice called out.

nako sighed in relief knowing exactly who it was.the voice was very much recognisable to her.“yah!you scared me wonyoung!”she cried out.

“what are you doing up so late unnie?”wonyoung asked leaning against the counter.luckily,wonyoung had brought her phone so nako could finally see.

“i-i...i had trouble sleeping so i came to drink a glass of milk to help me.”nako honestly stated.

“oh you have trouble sleeping?”wonyoung asked,since nako was always known to be a deep sleeper.

“yeah,i just can't fall asleep.”nako answered,before pouring the milk she was stopped by wonyoung.

“milk isn't going to help you unnie,i have a better way to help you!”,wonyoung exclaimed.

“oh what is it?”nako asked

“cuddling.i'm not joking,research cuddling help 6/10 people sleep better.it's why chaekura unnie's can sleep so well.”wonyoung declared.

“cuddling? come on-

“how about you try and then decide for yourself?”wonyoung suggested,cutting nako off.

“whom am i suspose to cuddle with?”nako asked confused.

“me ,you dummy .”

“wouldn't i be distributing you though?”nako asked,worried.

“not at all.you're actually lucky, hyewon unnie is cuddling with hiichan so I'm free!”wonyoung stated.

“kang-chan was in the room as well? wow didn't even realise!”nako said, chuckling as quiet as possible.

“come here then!”

[The next day]

“wow i had such a good sleep,best one in. Years!”nako exclaimed sitting down in the kitchen.

“you were cuddling with wonyoung of course you did sweetie!”eunbi reminded.

“right...i thought it was a dream ”

“well dreams do come true!”eunbi acknowledged.