cold

-this is gonna a major fluff oneshot so get read y'all
-enjoy!

『No one's POV 』

“what do you mean you're gonna be stuck at chaeyeon unnie's house for?”nako groaned annoyingly.

eunbi had called nako and let her know that the other members were going to be stuck in chaeyeon's house for a long time,she didn't really specify why but said it's gonna take time.

“ehh nako-chan please just stay home with wonyoung! i'll treat you tomorrow sweetie,”eunbi said over the phone.

“what are you going to treat me with?”nako asked curiously.

“anything you want sweetie,i'll get it all!”eunbi replied.

“anything huh?alright i'll see you home later on then unnie!”nako stated.

“alright,i love you nako and remember you'll always be the star in my heart!”

“alright i know unnie,love you too!”nako said goodbye and hung up.

she checked the time on her phone ,it was already 4pm...she sighed seeing that wonyoung still hadn't returned from her run or whatever she said she was going on.

“it looks like it's gonna rain soon,that bunny better be home soon or she's gonna get soaked in rainwater.”nako whispered herself.

(Recommended chiller song to listen to  BANG YE DAM- WAYO. yes i Stan treasure and watched the show.my bias is haruto :)))

nako walked over to pick up the TV remote,she surfed through the channels.nako didn't even wanna watch TV but she had nothing else to do so she decided to watch it to kill time.

“want a car?come to Marty's car sale! Don't have documents?or some weird licence?no problem come to Marty's car sale where you can get the best cars for the cheapest prices!”

nako chuckled hearing the weird commercial,she clicked on some random channel that she never went on and a car commercial was the first thing she saw.

“maybe i should just call someone...”nako mumbled and picked up her phone.

she went through her contacts to see who would be free... unknowingly she ended up calling yujin. she knew yujin would be doing something else instead of joining the others if she was staying at someone else's house for a long period of time.

“unnie! what a surprise,how come you're calling me?”yujin immediately asked a little startled from the call.

“well i have nothing else to do and wonyoung's outside so i thought why not call Yujin!”nako answered.

“did you assume i wasn't busy?”yujin stated.

“yujin even a rock would've guessed you were doing something else than joining the group if you're staying at someone else's house for a really long period of time.i figured you weren't going to be too occupied ,unless you want me to end the call-

no!no,it's fine we can talk.i like talking with you anyways,”yujin cut off nako as she was talking.

“aigoo you're so cute yujine!”nako commented.

“you sound so dead when saying that unnie! ‘you're so cute.’”yujin mimicked.

“hey!no i meant it, you're cute!”nako assured.

“as much as twice?”yujin asked.

“you're cuter than twice yujine!”nako stated.

“okay okay,ooo they're serving food. i'm gonna go now unnie.love you!”yujin said.

“alright love you too.”nako said and ended the call.

she dropped her phone on the sofa and walked over to the window.she widened her eyes at the sight she was suddenly witnessing.she opened the window quickly.

“wonyoung what the hell are you doing?!you're gonna get a cold bunny!”nako shouted.

“but it's so much fun unnie!”wonyoung screamed back,jumping in the rain.

“aigoo you're gonna catch a cold...”nako began...she knew wonyoung wasn't going to listen ,“okay carry on but don't say i didn't warn you!”nako shouted.

“i'll prove you i won't get a cold!i'm a strong girl,”wonyoung shouted.

a few hours later:

“here's your soup bunny,i told you!”nako said placing the bowl on the beside table.

“i know,i thought my body was strong enough to resist the cold!”wonyoung grunted,crossing her arms together.

nako chuckled,she took one of wonyoung's hand and softly started stroking it.“bunny anyone could've a cold in that awful weather,so don't blame yourself entirely.”nako whispered.

“i feel bad for you having to take care of me thought unnie,”wonyoung said.her mouth frowned and gave nako the puppy eyes.

“it's perfectly fine,i am your unnie and my job is to take care of your well-being!”nako said and fixed wonyoung's hair.

wonyoung yawned,leaving nako with a smile as she looked like a baby.she ushered  wonyoung to go to sleep since the younger did seem pretty tired.nako put a lid on the soup to keep it from going frozen cold.

as she was about to leave,wonyoung grabbed her wrist,eliminating from the latter leaving.nako gave her a “is something wrong?”signal.wonyoung didn't reply.she simply pulled nako close to her,embracing her in a hug.

“i know i shouldn't be hugging you but i couldn't help it,”wonyoung whispered.

“it's okay,i can risk it”nako whispered back.

they stayed like that untill both ended up falling asleep.the other members ended up coming home late .eunbi quickly went over to see where nako was.she was surprised to see nako laying in wonyoung's arms,sound asleep.

“aww.”

“wow i've never seen this.”

“shush let's go yena,we need to let them sleep!”eunbi said and pulled yena out the room .

here is the latest wonako picture I could find lmao