cuddles!

nako:cuddles!

eunbi: i'm outside your room

nako:doors open!

“nako-chan?baby I'm here to give you cuddles and kisses!”eunbi whispered closing the door and walking towards nako.

she slipped into the bed sheets and wrapped her arms around nako's pettie body.nako's hand grazed eunbi's chest ,while they intertwined hands.

“you're so warm unnie!”nako whispered softly to her.

“that's probably my human warmth,you know last time you were sick i warned you up like this!”eunbi reminded,grinning.

“i remember because i was laying on you when i woke up,”nako stated, adjusting and turning around to face eunbi's face.

eunbi carresed her cheeks gently,smiling softly.“so cute,”she began.eunbi could probably go on all day on how much she loved nako.“hmm,such soft skin.”eunbi whispered.

“hee-hee,you're funny unnie.”nako chuckled hearing eunbi's words.

“it's true,your skin is like a baby's butt!”eunbi exclamied exhaustingly.

they gazed into each others eyes deeply,coming closer to each others face.both their stares went straight to each other's lips.they gave themselves the “look” .eunbi took the initiative and closed their gap between their lips.their eyes slowly closed simultaneously.nako gripped eunbi's hands tighter as the kiss continued. wventually, eunbi broke her hand free and joined hands with nako onces again. after a low few seconds,their lips separated.however their heads did not move apart. instead,they rested their foreheads against each others.

“goodnight sweetie.”eunbi whispered.