Sweet eyes

nako,humming her old solo song:: hmm sweet hmmm sweet

yujin:oh unnie!what's that you're humming?

nako:ahh,,it's my old solo song i did a while back!

yujin:oh can i hear it?

nako:..i guess!

“sweet heart,sweet eyes,let me hear it in words♪,with such selfish actions,my heart can't understand you~
sweet heart,sweet eyes,our relationships, don't you wish to find out more?a restless malicious kiss♪”nako began sweetingly singing.yujin watched in awe,as her unnie sang with such a sweet and lovely voice.

“ahhh those lyrics~nako did you have a boyfriend then or something?”yujin teased,poking the elder's cheek.

“i- what no!are you crazy?!i'm an idol!”nako stated,widening her eyes.yujin chuckled before exclaiming,“idols have relationships to!they just don't tell the whole world!”.

“what are you trying to imply here yujine?”nako asked,gazing at the younger with a anxious expression.

“i-

“NAKO!!!WONYOUNG HURT HERSELF!!”

nako stood up immediately,mouthing a “sorry” and running out the room.yujin sighed,she was sad she couldn't say how she felt.

by a miracle,nako ran back in“forgot my phone!”she said,and pecked yujin's cheek goodbye.yujin's face light up in happiness and joy that she forgot about how she felt earlier.

eunbi:this the cutest relationship ever~

hyewon: relationship?

eunbi: Ayee relationship can mean anything!

hyewon: OHHHH

chaewon:guys why you lot watching these three??

eunbi and hyewon:well-...
👁️👄👁️

minju:eey but who do you think is better match for nako?

chaewon:what kind of question-

minju:just answer!

chaewon:well...

the other day...

“so how did it start?”yuri asked the elder.nako sighed before starting to speak.

“her smile...

that damn smile of hers!it's too cute yuri-ah!”

“wonyoung's smile is cute~”

a week ago:

“guess who we have here?”nako asked the viewers.

“first we have nako!then we have sakura wearing glasses and-

“we have ahn yujin in nako's heart!”yujin cutted the elder off.

(this was an actual thing 2019 NYC vlive!)

chaewon:idk they both equally love nako...

minju: AHH annoying person

chaewon:yah you love this annoying person!

minju:i-