why would you ever?

-angst
-sad :((
-the ending is cute and funny but the intended relationship doesn't work in this oneshot!
-song lyrics used -heather by Conan Gray!
-enjoy anyways...

[Yujin's POV:]

i still remember,third of december me in your sweater.you said it looked better on me than it did you...only if you knew.how much i liked you but i watch your eyes as she walks by...

“what a sorefull sight for sore eyes?”i whispered.

she's got you mesmorized,while i die...

“hey!so what did you want to talk to me about ?”she asks me.

i smiled bitterly. “i need to tell you something unnie”i began,she focused her gaze onto me causing me to be more nervous.“why would you ever kiss me?”i asked.

“i-i don't know...”minju responded.

i sighed at her response.it was something i expected.“i'm not even half as pretty.”i continued.she cutt me off my saying “no no! you're are pretty!”.i grinned in response.

“you gave her your sweater!”i suddenly shout.the anger and feelings for her that i had hidden away...they suddenly felt open and broken.i just wanted to shout out everything.

“it's just polyester!”minju replied back to me,with a worried yet confused expression.

a tear dropped down my face,“but you like her better...wish i was her..”i said mumbling out the last part.i felt like breaking down already but i tried my best to hold it in as tight as possible.

“i-i'm sorry yujine...i just can't explain it.the kiss...it was merely by accident!”she stated,trying to calm me down.

“it's fine,i figured so...i watched as you and her held hands,put your arm around her shoulder.i saw it all and i whispered to my self 'i'm getting colder’.”i admitted.

“i'm so sorry...gosh i feel horrible you probably hate chaewon unnie ,”minju confessed to me.

“that's also something i don't get...i don't hate her at the end,she's  too much of an angel but then again i wished she was dead.”i confessed.

“yujin...you shouldn't bring upon death on someone!”she yelled.

“i don't only a small percentage of me does.”i stated.

“why did you ever kiss me...i'm not even as half as pretty,you gave her your sweater!but you like her better wish i was chaewon...”i repeated my words once.

“i should probably leave now...i think I've caused enough trouble for you today.”minju said and walked away.

[No one's POV]

“tsk tsk...it happened didn't it?”a voice called out to yujin.the elder saw her leaned against the wall crying .

“n-nako unnie?”yujin cried out.

nako sighed ,embracing the younger into her arms.she let the younger cry on her shoulder. “aigoo your face is going to be puffy tomorrow morning yujine!”nako reminded.

but yujin could care less right now,she knew in the morning she would've regretted it but that's a problem future yujin will have to just deal with.

“she rejected you didn't she?god i knew this would happen!it was too obvious that minju was in love with chaewon unnie..”nako stated.

“i know..”yujin said.

“well at least you let your feelings out,if you didn't you would've regretted it a lot.”nako exclaimed.

“shouldn't loved her but i couldn't help it..had a feeling that she had never felt it...”yujin grunted .

“aigoo you're quoting that artist song now?let's get you some food,shall we?”nako suggested.

“gosh nako unnie just marry me!”yujin said as nako helped her.

“someday sweetie.”nako responded back and took the younger to a restaurant she would enjoy.

“you hopeless romantic.”nako teased while sitting down on the table.

“i know right...someone just please like me!”yujin shouted.

“you'll find someone sooner or  later sweetie.”nako reminded.

“enough about me but i recall you staring at someone in psychology class today! who was she?”yujin teased.

“i-i don't know what you're talking about!”nako denied.

“quite defensive...you definitely like her!”yujin stated.

“i-i don't even know her!”nako reminisced rather loudly.

“something tells me you will know her...but she does look a little too tall for you unnie.”yujin said

“yah,height doesn't matter!” nako said,taking a sip of the water.

“aaa! you do like her!”yujin pointed chuckling.

“i-