strange request

-love this one
-enjoy

[no one’s pov:]

“hey unnie do you mind if i put in a special request on our order?”yuri asked,playing with her duck plushie.

chaeyeon looked over at the latter,with a bewildered expression before speaking,“as long as it doesn't cost me more than a dollar,sure,”

yuri shrieked in happiness before running over to grab chaeyeon’s phone.she thought for a couple minutes,before typing in her request.yuri chuckled a little before giving the phone back.

“please bring the cutest delivery driver? yuri,i had no idea you were that desperate for love...”chaeyeon teased over,tapping the order button before directing staring at the younger.

yuri whined telling chaeyeon she wasn’t and she just wanted to see if the deliver place would do it.

“you are one strange kid i swear...”the older mumbled before going on her phone,yuri shrugged her shoulder before carrying on playing with her plushies.

as time passed,the door ringed.yuri ran as fast as she could over.she breathed in deeply, before opening the door.yuri gasped over who she was staring at.

“one cutest delivery driver order for Lee chaeyeon?hope i didn't disappoint too much!”yuri was blushing profusely.not only was she adorable,she was gorgeous.her black uniform,with a leather jacket and a grey hat.yuri felt as if the cold winter seoul air ,wasn't so cold anymore.

“yuri did the-woah looks like the delivery place did deliver and i didn't have to pay anything!”chaeyeon spoke,taking the food out of the deliver girl’s hand.

“um,ma’am are you going inside or-

“i'm actually yuri that’s chaeyeon, what’s your name?oh wait it says your name here!choi yena,nice to meet you!”yuri suddenly blurted out.

yena chuckled over,smiling widely.“you sure do like to make an entrance,it’s nice to meet you yuri,now if you’d excuse me i have got 20 more pizza's to deliver,”.

yuri waved goodbye before closing the door in awe.chaeyeon smirked at the younger seeing how she reacted.“someone’s got a crush~”.

yuri denied it immediately,telling her she just met the woman.

“you’ll see her a lot more because look what we have here,she sneaked in your number in the sauce packet?what the hell...”chaeyeon confused over,taking a piece of paper and giving it to yuri.

yuri screamed in joy whilst chaeyeon was a little concerned how the paper even got inside the sauce packet.

“why don’t you text her?i mean not immediately,she did say she had 20 other pizza’s maybe later in the evening?”chaeyeon suggested,taking a bite into the pizza slice.

yuri agreed with,and took upon that request.

a few hours later...

“hey!yuri here!yena right?”

“yuri!you found my little note,i started to think you didn't,”