3am

- 2kim oneshot
- the two are being crazy fools at night
-enjoy!

[No one's POV]

chaewon sighs,leaning back on the table she'd found in the park randomly.she ruffles through her hair,letting her legs rest on the edges of the table. she moves a little more towards the edge of the table to be closer to minju.

the two had randomly ran out of the dorms at 3am,neither could sleep and it was a day off anyways so it didn't matter what they did. being out this late wasn't new to the two, they'd done it tons of times. the late hours were the only hours of privacy the couple would get.

minju grinned waking in-between chaewon's legs,she placed her arms chaewon's wait. “how do you look so gorgeous even barefaced?”she whispered to the elder. chaewon chuckled,pulling minju closer to her.

“says you.”chaewon replied,she started to caressing minju's face lightly. she admired the younger's beauty so much. chaewon had always liked the younger,but not because of her looks because of the person minju was.

as funny and crazy the younger seemed,she was a soft-kinded person. minju would always take care of her members and always be affectionate to them when she had the chance. once chaewon fell incredibly sick during the holidays,instead of going to visit her family minju stayed home and took care of chaewon. that's what made her fall in love with the younger.

chaewon leaned down, indulging in a soft kiss. minju responded back by moving her hand to chaewon's waist. she wrapped her arms around her waist tightly. chaewon kissed back and forth,not letting the younger go.

“i'm so lucky to have you.”minju whispered in between the kiss before pressing her lips on the corner of chaewon's.

chaewon blushed a little,kissing minju again. “i'm even luckier.”she replied. they both kissed again,but this time it was a different kiss. it wasn't a chaste kiss but a more aggressive and passionate kiss. they didn't even stop for air,neither refused to let go of each other's lip.

minju's hand traveled under chaewon's shirt,she drew circles on the latter's back. chaewon felt shivers down her back at the sudden touch. chaewon had one hand on minju's chin and another resting on the younger's neck.

“yah! what are you two doing there? no place of public affection at this late night!”somene shouted.

the two sighed,they assumed it was one of the environment workers that would clean the park in the early morning. chaewon got off the table,she had a look of disappointment but that expression faded away the second minju gave her a kiss on the cheek.

chaewon grinned, interewining her hand with minju.they walked back home,taking the longest way home possible. it was anyway that could get them to savour this moment of them together.

---------------------------------------------------------
- lmao short oneshot but I was late when I wrote this so I have to sleep!
-stay safe!💞🥺