i will wait for you

-highly inspired by one of my favourite movies,“book of life”
-i 100% recommend watching it,it’s so wholesome!
-enjoy!

[no one's pov:]

“nako!enough of this chaetoic behaviour!you are going to that girl’s school in japan!,”nako’s father shouted,with such aggression over at his 13 year old daughter.

nako sighed,walking towards the house.she whispered a goodbye to her two best friends before walking inside.wonyoung and yujin.they had been friends since they were babies and were very much close.

“ah...how cliché,two tall girls,each very different but both in love with the same girl!”yena exclaimed,watching over from the house over.

“who do you think will win her heart?”chaewon inquired over,sipping her milkshake.

“i vote on the one wearing that blue navy hat,yujin i think is her name,”yena pointed over.

yujin,was wearing a blue navy hat.she was quite the tall kid,brave but also very clumsy.she had adorable dimples,long hair she usually tied up and did everything she could to protect her friends.yujin had lost her parents years ago in a tragic accident,resulting in her staying with her uncle,a navy captain and since then she dreamed off one day being in the navy.

“hmmm,i don't think nako is too into buff girls,i put my vote on the girl playing the guitar!wonyoung,”yuri,yena’s significant other added upon.

“is that a wager?”

“oh it is on!”

the train beeped loudly,indicating for final passengers to get inside.the town they lived didn't have very good transport,so train was the main option left.

“i’ll miss you papa,”nako hugged her father tightly,he wiped a tear upon her cheek.

“i’ll miss you too small one,i’ll go over there now,”he barely even finished that sentence breaking down into tears.

nako turned around,the she saw her two best friends.both dressed smart, awkwardly smiling.nako slowly walked towards them both.

“you guys,you didn't have to come along,”nako assured,putting her hands behind her back.

“we wouldn't miss it for the world,”they both stated in unison.

“hey,i got you something nako-unnie,”wonyoung began,she showed a box with something.

“we were supposed to bring gifts?!”yujin said with a bewildered expression.wonyoung and nako chuckled upon the latter’s confusion.

nako gasped,it was a bird.wonyoung had seen nako gazing at it all the time in the pet shop and bought it for her with every pence she had.

“i remember you!”nako smiled,taking the bird into her hands and petting it lightly.

“i thought you might want something that would remind you of home,”wonyoung finished,giving a not so awkward smile now.

“seriously no one told me we were supposed to give gifts?!”

“i got you something for you too wonyoung,i know i messed up your guitar so i got you a new one,”nako gave the younger a bran new guitar,coated in red and yellow colours.