November song

-this was a 2kim request i had gotten <3 from
Jeon_Zero
-yes i recommend you listening to “november song” by yerin baek
-enjoy

[no one’s pov:]

minju clicked her camera,walking around the campus.she was assigned the photographer for the university cover.she listened to some light music,stopping by a tree.

i take picture of you
don’t really care if it’s not really pretty

m

inju chuckled,hearing the lyrics.she felt that way right now,she only accepted taking this as the professor who assigned her,promised her she’d get the practice rooms free for the two weeks.

minju,who was desperate to learn more dance,agreed quickly.she had been wanting to practice by herself since she found it rather awkward to practice with other people.

as minju strolled through the campus,she spotted someone she’d never seen before.“woah...she’s goregous..”minju mumbled under her breath.she didn't know why,but she took a picture of her.

but with no minju’s luck,she had accidentally turned on the flash.the girl noticed it immediately,and looked towards minju.the latter was so embarrassed,and thought the girl might misunderstand her.

“AH!!SORRY!I'M THE CAMPUS PHOTOGRAPHER FOR THE UNIVERSITY COVER!I WAS JUST TAKING A PICTURE OF THE SCENERY!”she shouted,bowing multi times before running off.

she ran as fast as she could,not letting the other girl talk to minju.she sighed sitting on the bench.“waah,i’m never taking this job again...”she sulked,minju looked through her camera,admiring all the pictures she had gotten.

they were decent,and good enough for the campus cover.that was when she stumbled upon the campus girl image.the flash had somehow made a level of exposure increase,and the contrast between the colours,framing it perfectly.

(Keke not me using my photography analysis,yes i'm a photography student as well!)

minju felt flustered,remembering the moment she had locked eyes with the beauty.minju had never seen such pure, ethereal beauty before,she swore she saw an angel.

“woah...she’s like an angel...i should probably delete this, professor would be confused if he saw it.”minju expressed in a sad tone,tapping the three dots on the camera settings.

“hey!you took a pretty good picture of me!”a voice exclaimed happily.minju turned around,screaming.she was startled by the sudden voice.“AH!you scared me!-

“did i?i'm sorry minju right?”the voice said,checking if they had gotten the right person.

minju adjusted her vision,before properly looking at the person.she widned her eyes,seeing who it was.“YOU-oh my god...isn’t this embarrasing!don’t worry i'll remove the image immediatel-

“YOU- don’t have to- it is a pretty image and i think your professor would like it as well,i’d know,he’s my older brother.”the girl stated.minju once again was stunned,“LEE FELIX IS YOUR BROTHER??”minju asked.

“yeah,he changed his surname for some random reason,but that’s him alright,oh i'm chaewon!Kim chaewon!”chaewon introduced herself,sitting down next to the younger.

“minju...Kim minju-

“ohh!same surname! that’s fun!!”

something told minju...this girl was going to be more special to her than assumed