dance partners

- request by fiwwwww
-ty for reading my crack book!!
-kkuchaen!!
-song to listen to while reading this- Up to you(feat.NCT Dream)
-enjoy goregous

[no one's pov:]

the dancer room,jumped in sync with the loud music playing the background.chaeyeon,danced in beat with the song,smiling and smirking to practice her facial expression.

~Leave it up to you baby
If you wanna spend the night
When the time is right
Leave it up to you baby
Whenever you're comfortable
We can make that move
Leave it up to you~

chaeyeon,smiled along to the song.she loved how much consent the song consisted off and how smooth all the voices were,that it was hard not to dance too.as she was dancing,she heard the door of the practice room open slowly.

as she twirled around to see who it was,her eyes met the gaze of a woman she's never seen before.she swore that day,she layed her eyes on the most beautiful woman she's ever seen in her life.due to the sudden beauty infront her.

in the first time,since she learned how to dance.she lost her balance.chaeyeon didn't fall too hard on the ground,but when her eyes opened up...she fell...in love.

just a few minutes ago:

“ahh whyy??eunbi unnie why do i have to go and talk to that dancer??”sakura whined at,playing a game on her phone.eunbi chuckled and took her phone off the younger.

“that dancer isn't just anyone,she's one of the most talented dancer's this generations ever seen also,she's gorgeous and the really kind,you must be dumb not to go talk to her!”.sakura rolled her eyes,saying eunbi is probably lying.

“kkura,you need to go to her,she can help you with your dancing,manager-nim told me the dance teacher would like you go visit chaeyeon for consultation!”eunbi explained,poking the younger's cheek.

“i'm not bad at dancing though??”sakura stated,eunbi nodded and responded,“kkura,the dance teacher wants you to go with her because he feels you will learn the new move better,since this new dance for the comeback is really complex.”

sakura sighed.she finally agreed,taking her phone with her.the latter sulking walked over to the studio.she stopped infront of the door.her eyes spotted a girl in the middle off the room.

“that must be her...woah...her dancing..”sakura mumbled,she watched the girl inside dance with such passion and happiness.how every move was so sharp,yet so alarmingly gracious.how the dancer inside,was singing the song which such a stable voice.

“holy shit...eunbi unnie wasn't lying when she said she was taltened...and she's more than goregous that's for sure.”sakura murmed under her breath.she gulped,before slowly opening the door.

the dancer must've noticed sakura,as she twilred around.sakura met eyes with the latter.her heart beat,started to feel a little faster and she felt a little more tense than usual.sakura was about to speak,before seeing the girl lose her balance.

the elder's senses kicked in,and she ran off to grab her.sakura grabbed hold of her,,however she remembered just how weak her arms were and ended up falling on top of the latter.sakura held the other girl's head,so she wouldn't hit her head hardly.