petting

chaeyeon,in the living room lying on the sofa: hmmm

switching to FANFICTION style:

sakura,walked inside with a tired facial expression.she stumbled her way across to chaeyeon's arms,to which the younger embraced widely.

“aigoo,why is my big cat all tired?”she asked,çalling sakura as a cat as she was literally like one.the elder groaned and stated she'd spend way too many hours gaming and had also been busy with schedules she hadn't gotten any time for any rest.

“there there, you lie in my arms all you like”chaeyeon stated,caressing sakura's hair softly.this led to sakura basically ontop of chaeyeon,hugging her tightly.“you are such a cat,but a really cute one,”chaeyeon whispered,petting sakura like a cat.

sakura didn't mind being called a cat,since it meant she was allowed to hug chaeyeon all she wanted.“hmm,i want a kiss!”she mumbled out.chaeyeon chuckled,before giving sakura a soft peck.

sakura smiled before going back into her very awaited slumber.“she's so adorable,”chaeyeon whispered,and soon drifted off to dreamland herself.

okay back to crack writing mode:

yuri:nako-unnie~~where are you going?

nako,who's being stopped by yuri pulling on her sleeve:just to get a drink,i'll be back in a jiffy!

yuri,pouted:okay be quick!!

*nako sighed before grabbing a cup of water and heading back to her room when-

“i don't think so!unnie you've been in there all day!what is going on?”wonyoung asked, standing in front of the elder.nako nervously chuckled,before saying it was nothing big.

wonyoung hesitantly moved away,and nako went back inside the room.

“good!!you're back!!let's carry on!”yuri shouted,opening her arms wide open.

yuri and nako were currently having a binge-session of kdramas,and they'd occasionally cuddle whilst doing so as yuri loved cuddles.over the few days,she had gotten use to hugging nako tightly it was rather difficult to let go...

“nako unnie you're so cold!don't worry yuri is there to help!”yuri said,and hugged the younger in a more fixed position.nako just chuckled and went along with it.

“what is wrong with that short haired girl?why is she acting so suspicious towards that one!”nako asked.they were watching some high school girl mystery kdrama.

“not sure...but she sure likes herself a lot!”yuri responded,shrugging her shoulders.

“OKAY THAT IS IT!NAKO UNNIE I'M GOING IN THERE!”wonyoung shouted,she practically bashed through the door and walked inside.

“w-wonnie...are you okay?”nako asked,seeing the younger so hot headed.

“i thought i was your cuddle buddy!”wonyoung stated,noticing the two.

“no i am!”yuri grunted over.

“okay how about we all cuddle?wonnie we're watching this mystery school drama!wanna join?”nako suggested,wonyoung sighed,but couldn't resist such an amazing offer.

as follow,nako was in the middle and the two cuddled with nako from both sides.

in another dorm:

hitomi:hello!i'm here to see Kang Chan!

hyewon,jumping off the sofa:tomi~you came!

hitomi:you aske for a bread delivery,how could i say no?

hyewon,with a confused expression:bread?i didn't ask for bread??

hitomi:but that's what you messaged ME-

hyewon:ohh i didn't mean actual bread,i meant you!

hitomi,with a rather bewildering expression:you asked for me to be delivered here?why?

hyewon:who doesn't want a cute girl,who loves food as much i do, to come over?

hitomi:well...

hyewon:come on!let's go before someone tries to steal my time with you!

hitomi:ti- woah okay! *Getting pulled by hyewon*

in the kitchen:

eunbi:so you see chaewon that's how you make the pizza!

chaewon:this looks so much fun!Right min Min?

minju,with a nervous laugh:hehe,back at you unnie!

eunbi:you weren't listening,were you?

minju:haha what?i was!

eunbi:what's step one then?

minju: mince the dough?

eunbi,face paming herself: minju gatto~
aigoo just copy what chaewon does and see if that works?call if you need any help!

chaewon:don't worry min min,we got this!

minju:i hope you're right...

*30 minutes later*

minju:omg we did it!!!

chaewon:see min min!

yena, walking inside the kitchen:oo something smells good!

minju:NO WAY UNNIE I SPENT MY HARD EARNED EFFORTS ON THIS

yena:come on minju~

minju:NO UNNIE!IF YOU WANT SOME!MAKE SOME ON YOUR OWN!

yena,sulking:fine!i bet mine will be even better!

chaewon:i have a bad feeling about this..

20 minutes later:

yena:AHHHG EUNBI UNNIE THE PAN IS ON FIRE

Eunbi:WHAT THE FACKK??WHY ARE YOU USING A PAN??YOU USE AN OVEN TO MAKE PIZZA

yena:OHHHHH

eunbi:DUMB DUCK,MINJU GET THE  FIRE EXTINGUISHER  NOW!

minju, running out the kitchen:ON IT!!

*Tried to grab but then ends up being way too heavy for minju she falls down*

minju:AHHH

chaewon:MIN MIN!!!OH MY GOD!!

*grabs the extinguisher and throws to eunbi,who puts out the fire whilst chaewon helps minju*

eunbi:oh my god that was so close...CHOI YENA YOU GET YOUR DUCK HEAD IN HERE NOW

yena:hahaha- CRAPPPPP