worth it right?

-requested by knivesout134
-requests are open remember!
-yenyul,,i’ve done this concept a couple times
-fluff ofc,,
-song to listen to this is “Beat it” by Sean Kingston,,the slowed ver i think?
-enjoy

[no one’s pov:]

the bass dropped in time as yuri walked inside the party.she didn't even plan to be here however,her friends insisted she come out to this popular party.

“unnie,seriously this is so dumb!why do i have to come along?”yuri whined,lightly hitting chaewon.one of the ones who had to practically carry the younger here.

“yah,jo yuri,lighten up will you?have some fun than just studying!”chaewon exclaimed,giving her distraught expression.yuri only sighed,rolling her eyes before grabbing a soda.

“this is so stupid,i basically don’t know anyone here aside from those three unnies...”yuri mumbled,highlighting mainly towards chaewon,hyewon and eunbi.

yuri,wasn’t one to go to parties a lot.hell she only attended the new year's party in all her years of uni.the thought of being surrounded by drunk people,loud music turned her off.

the environment she lived is mainly to blame for that,growing up in a small town,where it was very peaceful and parties rarely occured,,you get used to having silence.moving out of your hometown,to a loud and chaetoic cities wasn’t that funniest of events for yuri.

“can i leave already?i just wanna study..”yuri murmed to herself sipping onto her soda,whilst sitting down on the “bartender” chair. (there are quotations because this is a party,so it’s a make shift bar area!)

“why don’t you study me instead?”yuri turned around,hearing a voice reply to her words.

“excu- yuri never finished that sentence.she was mesmerized at who was sitting down next to her.she gulped before speaking again,“excuse me?”

“if you wanna study so much,study me jo yuri,”was the only reply the person gave.yuri blinked repeatedly,she was bewildered by this type of response.

“do i know you?how do you know my name?”yuri inquired off.there wasn‘t a way yuri could’ve forgot,she had a photographic memory of course.

“really?the jo yuri,with the so called amazing memory doesn't remember the girl who sat next to her for an entire year?i’m hurt!”

“i’m sorry...i really don’t remember..”

a small chuckle escaped the girl’s mouth,“it’s choi yena! mathematics 101?you don’t remember?”.that’s when it clicked yuri’s memory.

choi yena,she remembered her now.yuri remembering sitting next to a loud and chaetoic girl back in high school,how she would never shut up and always try to make conversation with yuri.

“ahhh the never shut up girl!i remember!”yuri expressed,smiling a little before processing what she had just said.

“never shut up girl?that’s what you remember me as...good golly,”yena stated,taking a sip of the soda she had in her hand.

“so what are you doing here?last time i checked you don’t attend the university here,”yuri suddenly asked.

“i, actually recently transferred..about two weeks ago so there’s probably a chance you didn’t see me.”yena explained,smiling a little.