black magic

-what the actual fuck was this request i am laughing my ass for this one,,one of my online friends who read's this book requested this
-ship is yenyul,but there will appearances of other ships,kangbi, chaekkura etc
-enjoy you amazing human

[no one’s pov:]

“yena what the hell are we doing in a library?do we look like we read the heck,”yujin asked,her tone of voice in confusion and a whole lot of annoyance.

“shut up!it doesn’t hurt to read once in a while and we’re here for this magic book!rumor has it there's a book right here that has potions to get you anything,and your home girl needs a new look,”yena explained,searching through the shelfs.

“you believe that?what am i even getting out of this?”yujin inquired off,crossing her shoulders.

yena smirked before turning around,“well rumor has it there's a potion that can make anyone fall for each if they have the right chemistry,and i sensed you and that shortie from mathematics had some,”.

“hey hey!when did i say i like nako unnie!we’re barely even friends!”yujin denying what yena had just stated.

“dude,i saw the way you two look at each other,and also nako's best friends with jo yuri...”yena chuckled,mumbling the last bit out.

“ahh i see why you’re searching for this,yuri...the girl you’ve been crushing for...”yujin teased over,yena told the younger shut up and just start searching.

yujin obliged,and began searching with yena.as they searched,they both began getting tired.as yena was one her 100th book,she had barely even remembered what the book was.

“will this magic stuff even work?i don’t wanna use a potion to make someone fall for me forcefully,”yujin asked over,yawning again.

“yujin i told you before,the potion only works if you have the right chemistry,i don’t actually intend to use that potion,i just want a new look but you should...it would help your shy head,”yena explained,sitting down on a nearby chair.

“me?why-

“yujin you're so dense,and you’re so shy infront of nako.it would help you to gain some confidence,knowing that you and nako have real chemistry...”yena cut the latter off.

“hmm...but wouldn't it be more fun just to find out by the normal than this dark magic crap?”yujin suggested.yena shrugged her shoulders letting the latter know she didn't have to use the potion,it was mildly a suggestion.

as yena was about to leave the library,she spotted something in the wall.“what the hell...”she murmed before taking something out the wall.it was the book,yena immediately called yujin before.they firstly replaced the area with another book before leaving the library.

“are you kidding?magic books of tips?oh my god...no wonder so many people never looked for the book.”yena sighed,yujin almsor screamed but realised they were in the main canteen.

“is it even helpful?”she asked,yena shrugged her shoulders and decided to at least read a page.

“how to know if you have chemistry with someone:
-do you both stare at each other and avoid when you catch each other?
-do they take extra interest in you like you do to them?
-and lastly, do they help you in any way possible like you would do for them?

wait that’s pretty good,they match up to you,”yena chuckled over,yujin tried to hide her smile but couldn't.

“ah ha,i see your smiling!yujin you definitely have a crush!”yena said chuckling.yujin denied it before she stopped for a second,yena kept on teasing her before noticing the younger stopping.

“haha-hey why aren't you laughing?who are you looking at- as yena turned her head,she widned her eyes in disbelief seeing yuri.

“someone looks like they’re having fun!what’s this about a book i hear?”yuri chuckled over at.

“umm.. nothing!just some rumor we were talking about,”yena nervously said,trying her best not to stutter.

“ohh i'm interested,,but there's literally no chairs here,”yuri stated,crossing her arms.

“why don't you sit on yena’s lap,i’m sure she won’t mind!”yujin suggested,yena glared at the latter but yuri agreed and sat down.

yena could feel her heart racing and prayed didn't hear it.others say the two and started to gossip about the two.as yena tried to talk to yuri about the rumor of the magic she could notice some teasing stares.

“ohhh jisoo unnie,looks like yena finally got a girl!”

“maybe she can finally join us on a double date jenniedukie?”

“awwe,those two are so cute yves!”

“they sure are,but look at your adorable cheeks!”

yena was going to kill yujin she swore to this day.yuri on the other hand was more than happy,she had yena’s arms around her waist tightly and felt very comfortable.

“maybe i should sit more on your lap unnie,”yuri teased over,to which yena chuckled over at, although she was secretly screaming.