smoothie shop

-yenyul y'all
-this concept is a lot different than from my usual ones
-yuri will be CONFIDENT one in here!
-enjoy!

No one's POV 』

yena stepped inside the regional smoothie shop she has been going to since she was a child. she always stopped to get a smoothie on her way to work, it was part of her daily manner.

“hey how you-”

she cut off her words when she spotted a girl she'd never seen before. she couldn't quite catch sight of her face but was intrigued just seeing her from the back. she stopped staring when she remembered she was in a public space.

“oh you look interested unnie?” the barista asked Yena.

“ayy, yujin how are you?” she asked.yujin was a barista that worked at the shop since yena started to come.they'd known each other for years.

“same old, you?”yujin solely answered, tapping her hands on the front desk.

“same as usual...i see you've got a new worker?”yena said straightforwardly.

yujin chuckled at how yena's behaviour, “you sure do love getting to the point. yes she was hired last week and she's a pretty good worker,”yujin responded.

“oh, i see, well can i have-

“i can't serve you, she has to. as part of the training, i'm just the waitress for now while she makes the smoothies and asks the customers.”yujin exclaimed walking out of the counter and to go refill someone else's coffee. (Yes they serve coffee as well cause you gotta add some sort of variety)

“hello there!”

yena was startled. ‘wow I was right, she's pretty’. “uhh..hi?”yena began.

“i'm yuri and I'll be serving you!what would you like?” yuri asked rather enthusiastically.

“uh..a chocolate smoothie,”yena answered a little nervously.

“is that all or is there anything you'd like ma'am?” she asked with a low tone voice.

yena gulped.yuri was looking at her up and down, while still tapping on the digital machine. she bit her lip and responded, “n-no that's all!”.

“okay i'll be right with you!” yuri said and went back to her high voice.

yena walked over to an area where you would pick up your drinks.she tapped on the table while staring at yuri make the smoothie.

“staring isn't polite ma'am.” yuri mumbled just loud enough for yena to hear.

“oh sorry!”yena apgolised.

“no worries, stare all you like i don't mind,” yuri stated.

yena was surprised at her response, most people wouldn't give such a cool reply like yuri.she was really interesting to yena.

“i see you're wearing an office outfit, let me guess you work at that music company across the street?”, Yuri asked.

“uhh yeah, i do! I'm the director”yena proudly answered.

“oh congratulations for that ma'am.” yuri began. she walked over to the topping sections where Yena pointed at the white chocolate chips.“you sure do love chocolate ma'am.” she expressed.

“yeah, always have and you don't have to call me ma'am.yena's the name.”yena acknowledged.

“well yena, it was nice meeting you.” yuri said and handed the drink over to the latter.“hope to be seeing more of you,” yuri whispered and walked over to the counter.

yena was shocked at how confident the younger was. she sipped her smoothie when she felt something in the paper slip. she chuckled seeing a note in there.

‘7865-267-788
𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 :)’

“you sly hamster.”yena whispered walking towards the door and grinning at yuri.

before leaving she looked at yuri, who gave a call sign and a quick wink before going back to work. yena laughed and just left the shop. this was definitely a start to Something...

𒊹︎︎︎☕︎𒊹︎︎︎

𒊹︎︎︎☕︎𒊹︎︎︎

𒊹︎︎︎☕︎𒊹︎︎︎

𒊹︎︎︎☕︎𒊹︎︎︎

𒊹︎︎︎☕︎𒊹︎︎︎

𒊹︎︎︎☕︎𒊹︎︎︎

𒊹︎︎︎☕︎𒊹︎︎︎

𒊹︎︎︎☕︎𒊹︎︎︎

𒊹︎︎︎☕︎𒊹︎︎

“that's really how eomma met eomma?”wonyoung asked.

“yes wonyoung-ah, your mother was such a flirt, of course, i fell for her!”yena admitted.

“you said you fell for me the second you saw the back of me!” yuri said chuckling.

“aiyoo you baby, i fell for you because of you!”yena said placing yuri on her lap.

“i wish i someone like eommma!”wonyoung groaned.

“aigoo, of course, you will sweetie. you'll find your prince or princess, i found mine!” yuri said giving a kiss to her daughter.

wonyoung hugged Yuri tightly. “wow you're sure gonna be tall when you get older kiddo!”yena noticed.

“is that a bad thing?”wonyoung asked worried all of a sudden.

“no! It's good, you'll be tall and no one will mess with you!”yena replied, throwing a  fake fist.

“hul... don't teach our daughter such weird things! don't worry wonyoung,height isn't everything.what's important is your heart and brain.and how you use it.you may be tall and pretty but not being knowledge won't be good!”yuri stated.

“and remember always follow your heart!”yena reminded, tapping wonyoung's chest.