unrequited love?

- just enjoy!

[No one's POV]

“i'm so sorry...

i-i don't like girls like that sakura.” the girl responded. sakura sighed knowing that this was going to happen. every single fucking time. it was always this unrequited love,no one ever liked her back.

“it's fine,it's what i expected.”sakura replied,leaning on the wall in disappointment.

“i'm so sorry.”the girl simply replied , apologetically in which sakura just hummed in response.she walked off the area and back inside her shared dorm.

“sakura-unnie!”a soft voice called out. sakura smiled knowing exactly who it was. she walked towards the shorter girl and gave a kiss on the cheek to her.

“nako-chan,you're so cute.”she said and then walked to her room.

“eunbi-unnie don't mess my hair up okay?”nako exclaimed.eunbi wanted to try braiding her hair as fast as nako and the younger was afraid of getting her hair all messily.

“guys?have you seen sakura?”a voice asked from the stairs.

“room.”hyewon who was on sofa cuddling with yujin and watching tv,responded.

chaeyeon thanked the latter and walked towards sakura's room.she was about to knock she heard a faint cry coming from inside. she opened the door and closed it tightly.

“it happened again?"chaeyeon asked.

sakura nodded,she was crying in her pillow softly.chaeyeon sighed and sat down Infront of her,she carresed the elder's hair softly.“it slipped out or you intentionally said it?”chaeyeon asked.

“intentional.”sakura replied.

chaeyeon sighed once again,she embraced the younger in her arms. “chaeyeon when will i ever get someone who likes me as well?”sakura cried out softly. “this always happens!”she shouted.

“sshh!”chaeyeon whispered,rubbing the elder's back.

chaeyeon had a little disappointed grin on her face. ‘when will someone like me back?’. chaeyeon felt the same,she loved sakura since they were kids but never told her,she didn't wanna ruin the friendship.

chaeyeon thought deeply,was she going to keep on seeing sakura like this or was she going to tell her truth and risk it all? it was a hard decision but she couldn't keep silent much longer about it.

“sakura unnie i have to tell you something.”chaeyeon began,sakura nodded seriously.“i know it's probably the worst moment saying this but i honestly can't keep this up any longer.i-i like you.”chaeyeon confessed straightforwardly.

sakura widened her eyes,she had no idea at all. she was speechless and had no clue on what to say or do.she stayed that way for a while untill chaeyeon said “i know you don't feel mural about the feelings but i had to just say it outloud.”.

sakura sighed “chaeyeon i love you really i do but i'm so broken,how can you like a person like me?”sakura began,she gulped and continued “i'm so broken,no one can fix me.”

“let me heal you,let me let you not feel any pain any more. let me be your light for you!”chaeyeon stated,at the verge of tears.

“i'll do anything to have you be mine...”chaeyeon cried out,looking at her legs.

sakura blushed a little, chaeyeon was really risking it all at this point. the younger had done so much for her,taking care of her when she was ill or heartbroken,buying her everything she wanted,staying with her in this dorm so she wouldn't feel alone. even sakura admitted to herself,she didn't deserve any of it.

“so what do you say?”chaeyeon asked, nervously.

sakura never responded,instead she smashed her lips against chaeyeon's. a little too aggressive as chaeyeon fell back on the bed,laying on the pillow. sakura kissed her softly and passionately. she smiled,resting her her head on chaeyeon's chest.

“you got my answer?”sakura whispered.

“oh i got your answer.”chaeyeon replied,wrapping her arms the elder.

the unrequited love curse sakura had...it had broken at last.no more one-sided loves,just a true love and future.