~Chapter 46~

Olive Gail

It was happening.
His front was pressed against my back and his lips travelled down my neck and across my shoulders. His fingertips travelled down my body and to the hem of my dress. He took a hold of the bottom and whispered in my ear.
"May I?"
"Of course." I breathed and turned towards him. We both smiled before he lifted my dress over my head slowly.
For the first time, I didn't feel insecure as his eyes travelled down my body.
He backed away slowly and removed his own T-shirt and his shorts. I bit the inside of my cheek as he wrapped his arm around me and with the other hand cupped my cheek.
I stood on my toes and quickly kissed him.
I wanted him.
I was itching to have him.

I started walking forward making Harry walk backwards until he couldn't walk back any further, his heels touching the base of the bed.
He sat down on the edge and I wasted no time in straddling his legs.
He smiled against my lips and I couldn't help but smile as well. Our smiling turned into little giggles.
"Why are you laughing?" I said and nudged his nose with mine.
"I'm just happy. Though I never thought this would happen." He said and I nodded.
"Neither did I. But I want you Harry." I said looking straight into his eyes so he knew that I meant it.

Harry Styles

Hearing those words come from her lips made my heart beat at double speed. But I didn't want to rush anything. I realised that it would be her first time and I knew it had to be perfect for her. I let her take the lead so I knew that she was moving at the pace she wanted to.
She pushed my shoulders lightly and I laid down on my bed. It drove me insane as she reattached her lips to mine, her body pressing against mine.
I ran my hands down her sides and over her back. I heard a few little noises escape her mouth that was still against mine which fuelled me on but I resisted in moving any faster.
She moved her hips and brushed up against me and I removed my mouth from hers as I let out a groan and involuntary moved my hips upwards, making her gasp lightly.

"Sorry." I breathed.
"What's wrong?"
"You're driving me insane." I said and let out a light laugh. "I'm not rushing anything though Olive. This is all at your own pace. You're in control."
"What if I don't want to be in control?" She said running her hands over my chest and down to the waistband of my boxers.
"Olive I don't want to-"
"Harry, Id tell you if I wasn't comfortable with anything. I'm yours." She said and I raised an eyebrow, leaning up onto my elbows.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked and she nodded.
"I'm yours" she smiled taking her hand across the front of my boxers.
That's all I needed.

Olive Gail.

There was no doubt that he knew what he was doing. Every second was filled with the feeling of being on a high. He made me squirm under his touch. Yet he was so gentle and took his time with everything that he did. I loved every moment of it, every moment of him.
Now, as he wrapped his arms around me, our bodies pressed tightly together, both of us breathing heavily, I was on cloud nine. Nothing could have made it better.
He stroked my hair and kissed me quickly before smiling at me.
"Are you ok?" He asked and I quickly nodded.
"Yes. It was amazing." I said, no doubt in my mine, closing my eyes for a brief moment.
"You know I'm sorry about everything I've done. I hope you can trust me again." He sighed and I smiled.
"I trust you Harry. I've never felt like this before and I don't think anyone else could make me feel the way that you do." I said honestly.
"Would you want to be with me again?" He said and I saw the hope in his eyes.
"Of course I would Harry." I giggled.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and I giggled again kissing him quickly.
"Yes I'll be your girlfriend."
"Thank god." He breathed and cupped my face, kissing me passionately.
"Harry?" I said as he pulled away and closed his eyes.
"Hm?"
"Harry I love you." I said and his eyes shot back open to meet mine.
We smiled at each other and he kissed my forehead as I snuggled into him, wrapping my arms tight around him.
"I love you Olive Gail."

Through the crazy ups and downs Harry and I faced in the whirlwind since we met, we're all leading to this night.
I laid their perfectly sound in his arms, and him perfectly sound in mine.
I didn't want anyone else.
He was my guy. No one compared to him.
And the best thing about it all, was that we had found love.
He had shown me that love wasn't perfect. It came with bad times and good times, rights and wrongs, but it was still love.
I had no reason to be pessimistic anymore with Harry. Not anymore.
He had shown me what love was, and that it really does exist.

The End.