~Chapter 45~

Harry Styles

I walked home angry and upset. Though I had no right to be angry, I was.
Angry tears rolled down my face no matter how much I tried to conceal them.
Every thought that could possibly go through my head at that time was swirling around in my brain.
I debated what to do.
I could go home.
I could go to a club and get pissed.
Or, I could ring an old friend.

I got to my house and flung down my bags before slumping down onto my sofa. I dug round in my pocket and pulled out my phone, searching for that familiar number.
"Erm, hi?"
"Elle?" I said, my voice cracking making me cringe.
"Yes?"
"I know this is probably a stupid idea but do you want to come over?" I asked and I heard her give out a slight laugh.
"No."
"What? Why not?" I said leaning forward.
"I've got a boyfriend now Harry. And besides, you never wanted me. You're just upset and want a quick fuck to forget about something. If you want my advice, you can't just sleep with some rando when you're mad or upset. Deal with the problem on your own." She said and I sighed.
"Yeah. I know you're right. I'm sorry."
"If you really like that girl, you can't keep sleeping around or flirting with every girl you see when she upsets you. I stopped doing all that when I got with my boyfriend and we're happy." She said.
"I know. I'm glad you're happy. I'm sorry for ringing you." I said.
"I'm always here for a chat Harry. Just not a shag." She laughed and I smiled for the first time all day.
"Bye Elle."
"Bye Harry."

Everything she said was right. I couldn't keep doing what I was doing if Olive was going to trust me enough to let me back in. I took a few slow breaths, picked myself up and went up to my room to get changed into a baggy T-shirt and some shorts. I went back to sit on the sofa with a drink and put on the TV. Not that I was watching it.
Olive was the only thing I could focus on, and that image of someone else's blazer wrapped around her and his arms on her waist was ingrained on the front of my mind.

Olive Gail

"He's misunderstood everything!" I cried into Nicks shoulder as we sat in my room.
"Olive it's ok. It'll be ok." He said rubbing up and down my back.
"Well it's not ok is it." I sniffled and he sighed.
"He did something that really hurt you Olive and now he can feel the hurt you felt." He said but I quickly shook my head.
"You don't understand. What he did was wrong. But I-I..."
"You What Olive? What is it?" Nick said taking a hold of one of my shaking hands. I looked up from the floor and met my eyes with his.
"I love him" I said and smiled a small smile through the tears.
Nick sighed and gave me a small smile back.
"Then what are you doing sat here crying?" He asked and I frowned.
"What?"
"Go to him and explain. If you love him then go and be with him." He said and I gasped lightly.
"You think I should?"
"I do. You've never had this Ol', you can't just let it slip away." He smiled and I nodded.
"Ok I'll go."

I ran.
I ran as fast as I could to his house, dodging people left, right and centre. I apologised if I bumped into anyone but I still didn't stop.
I only stopped for breath as I was outside his door. I breathed heavily and wiped my hands down my dress before walking up to the steps of his house.
I paused for a moment.
What was I going to do?
What was I going to say to him?
Would he even let me in?
But today, I wasn't letting my pessimism mess with me.
I knocked on the door a few times and waited.
But I didn't have to wait long.
Harry opened the door with tired eyes wearing what looked like his pyjamas.
"Olive?"
"We're friends! Just friends! It was a date at first but we decided that it wasn't right." I cried and I saw tears build in his eyes.
"I'm sorry for everything Olive. I'm so so sorry." He cried and I shook my head before wrapping my arms around his neck and quickly pressing my lips to his, a rush of adrenaline surging through me.
He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me inside, shutting the door behind us.