~Chapter 37~

Olive Gail

"Harry are you sure you haven't seen my phone charger? I can't find it anywhere!" I yelled to a Harry who was in the bathroom. We had been in Russia for almost two days and I still hadn't found my stupid phone charger. Not that I needed my phone. No one ever called me. Mum had Harrys number. She would call if anything was wrong.
He swung open the door shirtless with a towel wrapped around his waist. I admired the tattoos that littered his body.
"No I haven't."
"Shit."
"Don't worry about it now Olive. Well think about it tomorrow ok? We have to pack for China tomorrow so I'm sure we'll find it" He said tiredly and I nodded.
"You're right." I sighed and flopped down onto the bed. 
There was something nagging me in the back of my mind. I had to forget about it. It would mess with my head so much that it would affect how I behave around Harry and that's not fair on him.
Harry came out of the bathroom in his gym shorts and flopped next to me.
"What shall we do?" He asked and I shrugged.
"I'm a bit hungry" I said and he smiled before brushing my hair off of my forehead.
"So am I. Why don't we order room service and put on a film?" He suggested and it was like music to my ears.
"That sounds perfect" I smiled.

I didn't stay awake for long after we had eaten. I fell asleep half way through the film we were watching. Harrys hands drew patterns on my side and my thigh as I curled up into him, feeling his heartbeat. I couldn't imagine being without Harry now. Even though we had only officially been together for less than a week, he had become such a large part of who I was. I didn't want to be without him. It scared me slightly that I felt so strongly about him. But I was reassured. I knew that things would be ok with Harry.

Harry Styles
I hid the stupid charger.
Now I had royally fucked up.
My jealousy clouded my mind.

When I saw that she was asleep I relaxed slightly. I took her phone off of the bedside table and plugged it in to the charger that I had in my bag. While waiting for it to charge I had some time to think about how I was going to explain.
I couldn't be without Olive. I was past liking her. I loved her. I knew I loved her from the night we sat by the river in Italy.
She was interesting and funny and had the kindest heart. I loved the way she looked and how she spoke. I loved the way she looked when she concentrated. I loved the way she curled into the foetal position to sleep. I loved the way she had two stuffed animals and a pink baby blanket tucked into her bag thinking I wouldn't see. She was unlike anyone I would usually go for. She was perfect.

The fact that I cared for her so badly made what I did so much worse.
As I was trying to figure out what to do her phone buzzed on the bedside table. I leant forward and panicked as Nicks name popped up.
I took the phone.

'Hey Ol, you didn't reply to my last message so I thought I'd try again. I need you to message me or call me Ol. I really need you to respond. I need you'

Delete.

Surely he would have guessed that we would be together by now. I didn't understand why he was sending her messages telling her that he needed her. If anything important had happened surely her mum would have messaged her.

I placed the phone back on the night stand and wrapped my arms around her again. She groaned lightly before placing her hand on my chest. The warmth from her hand spread through my chest. I smiled. I needed her. She was now my everything.
Yet I was now riddled with guilt. I had snooped into her privacy. What if he was trying to tell her something important?
I got up out of bed slowly to go and get some air. I walked through the room slung on a jumper before opening the windows and sitting on the window seat.
The air was cold but refreshing. It helped clear my mind. I was thinking about ways to make up for what I had done when I remembered the book that I had bought her before we even set off on this trip. I had asked Ivy's advice and she gave it to me. I knew that I would give it to Olive. Now I had true reason to.

"Harry?" Olives groggy voice said and I turned to see her stood in only my hoodie and her underwear. She pushed her hair off of her face before stretching up making the hoodie ride up slightly. My breath caught in my throat.
"What are you doing out here?" She said walking over.
"I just couldn't sleep" I said, "Actually I have something to give you"
I quickly grabbed the book out of my bag and sat back on the window seat.
"The love between us" she read aloud and I smiled.
"It's about a couple, who learn how to love each other in their own weird little way. I want that to be us." I smiled.
"Harry this is lovely" she said placing the book down lightly.
"I really do Ol. I want us to fall in love in our own little way" I said and she smiled as she slowly walked towards me.
My heart beat quick. She surprised me by suddenly sliding onto my lap, straddling my legs and wrapping her arms around my neck.
"Olive"
"Sh"

She pushed her lips to mine and cupped my face in her hands. I kissed back immediately, excited for us to be having this kind of moment.
I wrapped my arms round her, running my hands up and down her back as we kissed.
Her hands went to the back of my hair and a spark went through me as she ran her fingers through my hair.
I took a risk and slid my hands down and squeezed lightly causing her to gasp lightly. As she did she jolted forward and brushed up against my crotch and I couldn't stop the groan from escaping my lips.
She pulled away.
"I'm sorry!" She said and covered her mouth with her hands.
"What for?" I said.
"I don't know. You made a noise" she giggled and shook her head.
"Trust me. It was a good noise"

I took her hands away from her mouth and kissed her again. While our lips were connected she slid off of me and held the front of my jumper making me stand up with her.
I wasn't sure where this was going or where she wanted it to go but it filled me with excitement and adrenaline.