~Chapter 36~

Olive Gail

It was colder than I had expected it to be. Not that it bothered me. I had always preferred the cold. I loved driving through Moscow, looking at all the magnificent buildings, watching all the different types of people go about their daily lives.
Harry has his hand on my thigh as we sat next to each other in the hired out car. The feeling of his hand there made shivers go up my spine and I knew he saw me shiver under his touch by the grin that spread across his face. I just hoped that Marie didn't notice from the front seat.

"Odd." I said as I took my phone out of my bag and switched it on. Harry turned to me and frowned.
"What's odd?"
I stared at my phone and I saw that Harry was looking down at my phone as well.
"It's nothing. I just thought that Nick might have text to check in. He did say he was going to" I said and checked my messages and social media's to see if he had said anything on there.
I looked at Harry who was now staring out of the window. I frowned but didn't think much of it.
"I think I'll right him when I get to the hotel"
"No" Harry said, taking me by surprise as he turned back towards me.
"What?"
He didn't say anything immediately. We just ended up staring at each other. I raised an eyebrow at him to try and get him talking without being forceful.
Still he remained quiet.
"Harry?"
"I just don't think you should ring him" he shrugged.
"Well you have to have a reason why" I said and rolled my eyes.
He sighed before taking my hands in his. He looked at me with his gorgeous green eyes and I had to really focus on what he was saying.
"I'm sorry. I just get jealous because I know that he likes you and you guys had a friendship before I even knew you" he said and I smiled.
"Harry theres no need to feel worried. You're my boyfriend. Nick is just my friend and I just want to check up on him and the shop and Ivy. It's fine" I shrugged and turned away from him.
"So you're going to ring him?"
"When we get to the hotel" I smiled and nodded to him, but taking note of the worried look in his eyes.

Harry Styles
What was I going to do? I had fucked up. If she found out that I had deleted her messages then she would surely be mad at me. She would have every right to be mad at me.
As the hotel came into view I got nervous. I had to stop her from talking to Nick.
"I'm going to go to the toilet. I'll meet you back here" Olive said before kissing my cheek.
"Ok what have you done?" Marie asked turning to me with her arms folded.
"What are you talking about? I haven't done anything" I shrugged but she knew something was wrong. She wasn't stupid.
"Why are you trying to stop her from speaking to her friend? You got all flustered when she said she wanted to ring him"
I should have guessed she would have overheard. I was stupid to think she would just think it was nothing.
"Like I said. I'm just jealous"
"Yes but there's more to it than that. I saw you messing with her phone on the plane Harry." She confessed and I rolled my eyes.
"Why do you see everything?!"
"I make it my business to see everything. Now spill"

I didn't want to confess what I had done but she wouldn't believe a lie.
"Ok ok. I saw she had a message from Nick and so I deleted it so she wouldn't see it!" I admitted and Marie's mouth fell open and her eyes went wide.
"Harry! You can't do that! The poor girl will think her friends don't care about her!"

I hadn't thought about it that way. I had been selfish. It didn't even cross my mind that it would make her feel lonely or fragile. Nick was one of her closest friends and I had deleted his message. I felt horrified.
"What am I going to do?" I groaned and Marie shook her head.
"You're going to tell her. You're just going to be upfront and honest. That's the best way to handle this." She said and I sighed.
"I can't do that Marie. She'll hate me and we've only just gotten together"
"Then you should have considered that when you messed with her phone." Marie said.
"Is it even that big of a deal? I mean, it's just one message!"
"Yes it's a big deal! You should trust her! The poor girl hasn't done anything to make you jealous. This Nick person is miles away and she chose you! She might think he doesn't care and that's not fair on a girl who needs all the friends she can get because she's fragile." Marie said and her words hit me in a way that made me fully realise what I had done in it's full extent.

I wrapped my arm around Olive as she came to stand by my side again and kissed the top of her head. She wrapped her arm around me and gave me a small squeeze. I felt guilty as I looked down to see a smile on her face. She wouldn't be smiling when I tell her what I did.