~Chapter 21~

Harry Styles

I hadn't properly thought about this. I just said how I felt. It was a split second decision. But then I thought about it.
It could be the perfect opportunity to show her all about being in love and being with someone. Besides, I knew that I would miss her if we were apart for that long. I already felt attached to her. If I left it would ruin the little amount of trust that we had built up.
She could come with me. Henry wouldn't mind. I didn't think she would mind either, yet judging by the silence from the other end of the call she hasn't processed the thought as well as I had hoped.

"Are you still there?" I asked after not hearing her for too long.
"I am. I just don't know what to say" she said quietly.
"I know I've sort of just sprung this on you but i think it could be good if you came." I said and I heard her sigh down the phone.
"I don't know. A month is a long time. How would it all work?" She said.
"Why don't I come over tomorrow and talk to you about it?" I asked.
"Ok. That would be good." She sighed.
"I'll come over at about four" I said.
"See you tomorrow."
"Bye"

After hanging up the phone I flopped back down on my bed.
It was crazy. I knew it was crazy. But there was something about Olive. Olive was so different from any girl I had ever met.
She was strong and stubborn yet sweet and naive.
No girl I had ever been with had all those qualities. I could see that deep down she was powerful and part of me was excited to see it.
I smiled to myself thinking about what it would be like to travel with her. I could imagine it would be stressful yet eye opening and sweet. I could show her that the world has more to offer than just that small book shop and her home. I could do that for her. It's whether she would let me.

Olive Gail

"I'm just a bit confused Ol" Mum sighed.
"So am I! I have absolutely no idea where this idea came from! He just sprung it on me when we were talking last night!" I exclaimed while pacing around the living room.
"Well I mean it's nice that he wants you to come isn't it?" Mum said.
"I don't know. He barely knows me. This could all be some big plan to kidnap me and murder me" I scoffed.
"That's your irrational side coming out. Push it away." Mum said, reiterating the words of Melanie.
"But it is crazy" I scoffed.
"Do you want to go?" Mum asked and I shrugged heavily.
"I don't know."
"That's a yes" she grinned.
"It's scary though. I've never been away from home more than a week" I sighed.
"When is he coming over?"
"Any minute now"

We sat in silence until the doorbell rang indicating that Harry had arrived.
"We'll go get the door" mum nudged. It took me a moment to gather that the doorbell had actually rung. I slowly opened the door and gave Harry a small smile.
He always looked so smart and so well put together. I wondered how many different suits he had.
"Come in" I squeaked.
"Thank you" he smiled and pressed a small kiss to my cheek before walking past me and into the house.
"Hello Harry" I heard Mum say before Harry returned a hello to her. "So, I was thinking that I could be part of this whole conversation" mum said and Harry immediately nodded.
"Yeah of course."

Harry sat down on the sofa beside me and placed an arm on the back of the sofa. I wanted to lean into him but decided against it.
"So. I should explain" Harry said, that million dollar smile flashing on his face.
"I think an explanation would be good" Mum said.
"So. The company i work for goes on an annual business trip to promote ourselves and negotiate with other companies. It lasts for just short of a month. This year we're going to, Italy, Russia, China, and finishing in America." Harry said, counting the countries on his fingers.
"That sounds amazing" Mum gasped.
"It is. Olive wouldn't have to pay for anything it's all covered, as long as she's ok staying with me?" Hardy said and shifted his gaze from Mum to me.
"Well, I guess that would be ok" I shrugged. "I'd have to talk to Ivy though"
"I'm sure she'd be ok with it" Mum smiled.
"Can I think about it a bit longer?" I asked flicking my eyes between Harry and Mum.
"Of course. I'm not going to pressure you into coming" Harry smiled, placing a hand over my shaking knee.
"Thanks" I pushed out, trying to get over the fact I was probably blushing like mad.

There was an awkward silence before I couldn't take it any longer.
"Harry shall we go upstairs?" I asked.
"Ok" he said quietly.
"I'll leave you two to it. I have some food shopping to do" Mum smiled and winked before walking off.
"She's mental" I said, laughing nervously.
"Shall we go upstairs?" Harry asked and all I could do was nod.
I was too nervous to say anything.