~Chapter 32~

Harry Styles

The meeting was awful

The meeting was awful. It was so long. We got what we wanted but it went on way too long. All i wanted was to go back to the hotel and watch a movie with Olive.
Walking back up to the room was the best feeling in the world. I opened the door and chucked my bag straight onto the floor. I looked around the room. Nothing seemed out of place but it felt different.
"Olive?" I yelled and she quickly came running out of the bedroom in a white dress. She looked stunning. But I didn't have time to tell her that.
"Put this on!" She said and wrapped a scarf around my eyes quickly.
"Olive what are you doing?" I laughed.
"Sh." She said and took my hands in hers pulling me forward.
I heard the sound of the balcony door sliding open and got even more confused.
"On stand here" she said before taking the makeshift blindfold off my eyes.

The table on the balcony had food, drinks, candles and flowers on it. It was beautiful. I smiled at her and held out my arms. She walked into them and I hugged her tight.
"What's all this for?"
"Surprise!" She laughed. "I thought you'd be hungry from your meeting so I thought I'd surprise you"
I smiled and we both sat down and started to eat. She kept glancing up at me.
Something was different.
"Olive you ok?" I asked as we ate.
"Oh. I'm fine." She nodded but her voice almost sounded nervous.
"What did you do today?" I asked.
"Marie and I went out for lunch today and did a bit of shopping" she said and I immediately knew that her and Marie had spoken about us. "How was your meeting?"
"Boring and long. But we got what we wanted out of it." I said and she nodded. "Thank you for all of this Olive it's amazing"
I couldn't stop the yawn from escaping and Olive looked at me worriedly.
"Are you tired?" She asked.
"A little"
"I'll tidy this up. You go and get ready to just chill out" she shrugged and I nodded walking back into the room.

I shrugged off my blazer and shirt and ran my fingers through my hair as I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. I looked tired. I felt tired. But I didn't want to make Olive upset and just go to sleep. I wanted to talk to her.
I stepped out of the bathroom just as she walked in. She closed the doors that separated our room from the living area and smiled.
I leaned against the doorframe of the bathroom and just watched her. She went over to the wardrobe and stood on her toes, pulling down her pyjamas from one of the shelves.
She said nothing as she started unbuttoning her dress.
"Olive?"
"What?"
"What are you doing?" I asked feeling the urge to turn around.
"I'm getting changed." She said simply.
"Did you not want to go in the bathroom?" I asked.
"Do you want me to?" She asked and I turned back to her to see her stood still in her dress with her arms folded.
"I thought you would want to"
"That's not what I asked. Do you want me to?" She asked and I could see her cheeks getting more and more red.
"Yes" I sighed and she bit her lip and nodded before pushing past me to get into the bathroom.

I didnt understand why she was acting  different. It made me feel bad but I didn't know what I had done. I knocked on the door but she didn't respond. All I heard was a small sniffle. I didn't know whether to knock again, leave her, or just go in. I knocked again as I thought I heard her crying.
My heart sunk. Was she crying because of me? I decided just to leave her because I didn't want to make her more upset.
After slipping on a pair of joggers I went and sat on the bed and just waited for her. After a while she came out of the bedroom, pyjamas on, covered by a large jumper, makeup off and hair pulled into a ponytail. I noticed that her eyes were red and her eyelashes looked wet.
She climbed into bed and turned away from me. I put a hand on her waist and leaned over.
"Olive talk to me" I said gently but she just shook her head. "Olive please. I can't sleep if you're not ok"
She turned on her back and closed her eyes.

She opened them after a while and I put my hand on her stomach. She connected her eyes with mine and I raised an eyebrow.
"Come on talk to me" I said.
"You'll think I'm stupid" she said and I wiped away a stray tear.
"No no I won't. I promise." I said and she covered her face with her hands.
"I spoke with Marie today and she gave me some advice. She-she said that I'm stubborn and that I should open myself up to you."
"What does that mean?"
"I wanted to prove you wrong and I was just closing myself off because I wanted to show you that love doesn't exist but now I like you Harry. I do. And I know that if I keep thinking like that then I'll ruin everything. I was going to show you that I'm not just a little girl scared of you know relationships and being sexual." She said and I shook my head.
"Come here" I said and pulled her over so she was sat in between my legs, her body pressed against mine as I wrapped my arms around her. Her head was against my chest and I stroked her hair.
"Olive I just want you to be yourself. I don't need you to show me anything. I like you Olive I do. I'm not just about sex. I like you for who you are. I don't understand that you wanted to prove me wrong you stubborn arse" I said and I was glad as I heard her giggle and hit my chest. "But I told you so. And I'm going to enjoy getting to know you for you and building up whatever this will become without you're little stubbornness interference" I smiled.
"So am I" she smiled up at me.
She placed her hand on my face and gently kissed me. I smiled into the kiss. She placed another small kiss on my cheek before I pulled the covers up over us as she clicked on the tv.

I felt at peace as she fell sleep in my arms. I just continued to stroke her hair and watch the film that was playing. The feeling of happiness and excitement build up inside of me now that I knew she was going to open up to me. But I was scared now that I knew I was going to have to open up to her.