~Chapter 8~

Harry Styles

I fastened up my blazer and started walking up the road, admiring all the people and the general buzz of London. Oxford street was busy, but you get used to it in the end. I was slightly nervous as I saw the Starbucks sign, knowing that I would be seeing her again.
What if she thought that last night was just a joke and didn't actually want to se me again?
What if I didn't feel the same way about it when I saw her again?
All the questions ran through my head but I stayed strong. I carried on walking and eventually came to a little quaint book shop that I had never even noticed before, yet I had probably run past it a million times.

I opened the door and the warmth of the shop hit me. I spotted an older woman sat down behind the counter as a few people milled around the shop , picking up various books.
"Hello" I said and I smiled as she slowly stood up.
"My, your rather fancy young man. What could I help you with?" She said and I looked behind my shoulders just to check I hadn't walked past her on the way in. I couldn't see a yellow raincoat so I'm guessing not.
"Hello yes. Am I right in saying that someone named Olive works here?" I asked and the old woman smiled up at me.
"She does indeed. Nick" she said and the boy sorting out a shelf behind her turned. He was as tall as I was and wore casual jeans and a jumper but looked slightly younger than I was. I nodded at him but he only gave me a confused look in return.

"Nick dear, this young man is looking for Olive. Would you go and get her for me please?" The old woman asked and he nodded, walking up a rickety staircase.
"Olive theres a man here for you" I heard Nick say.
"Really? What man? What does he look like?" She asked and I smiled.
"I don't know Olive. He's my hight, wearing a suit, brown hair" he said.
"How old does he look?" She asked.
"Olive would you just go downstairs" I heard the boy laugh.
Before long her figure appeared at the bottom of the stairs, and I like to think her smile was because of me.
"What are you doing here?" She asked and I smiled at her.
"Well considering what was said yesterday I thought I would come and take you for lunch" I said and she smiled.
"I would love to but-"
"Go." The older woman said.
"But Ivy-"
"No. Go. Just go. Get that yellow coat on and go" she laughed and handed Olive that yellow raincoat she wore.
As we were about to leave I heard Ivy and Nick talking.
"That's Harry?! I feel bad now I thought he was fake" Nick said.
"Little Olive, well you've let her go now" Ivy said and I furrowed my eyebrows but shut the door behind me.

I walked side by side with Olive down Oxford street. It was a bit awkward really.
"Where would you like to go?" I asked her and she shrugged.
"I'm not sure. Erm there's a cafe I always go but I go there with my, Erm, friend" she said and I frowned.
"Friend?" I asked.
"Well she's not really a friend but that's a story for another time" she said and I smiled down at her.
"Well now I'm intrigued" I said and she shrugged.
We walked a bit longer until we came to a quirky little cafe called Playhouse. When we walked inside I heard Olive gasp.
"Oh my god Harry" she said and tottered over to a table with swings for chairs. "Look!" She said and picked out a pack of 'Uno' cards.
I grinned and shrugged off my blazer before sitting opposite her. I admired the way she looked so excited, like a kid in a candy store.
"What would you like?" I asked her.
"I can get it"
"No. No no. What would you like?" I asked and she looked taken back.
"Oh. Eem. A hot chocolate and an almond croissant please" she said and went back to looking at the floor.
Something was bothering her and I just hoped it wasn't me.

I ordered our food at the counter and went to sit back with her.
"Did I upset you?" I asked and her dazzling eyes snapped up to meet mine.
"What? No! I just don't know how to do this" she shrugged.
She was so naive to the world. I could tell that about her in only meeting her yesterday. But it drew me to her. She had been through something and I was intrigued to know everything about her. I promised her love, and I was determined to show her love.
It would take time, but I was ready.