~Chapter 41~

Harry Styles

"Olive will never take you back if you do this you know that don't you?"
I pretended not to hear her whispers and continued to waft her away to focus on the woman in front of me.
I had lost count of the number of drinks I had had. This was my way of washing down the pain and it was working.
I was so off my head that even the mention of Olive couldn't drag me out of my trance. I didn't want to think about Olive. I got angry thinking about her and would try and blame everything I did on her to make me feel better. Marie tried to knock sense into me but I wouldn't listen to her. I kept trying to push everyone away.

The woman sat opposite me took my arm and dragged me away from the bar and away from Marie's constant nagging. We walked to the opposite end of the club and she pushed my back to a wall, immediately attaching her lips to mine. It didn't feel right. It felt too forceful and rushed. Her hands went everywhere.
I pulled away from her and stumbled back as I saw Olive in-front of me. Her big doe eyes were staring at me. I closed my eyes and shook my head trying to get Olives face out of my head.
As I opened my eyes her face had gone and instead there was the face of the unknown woman. She looked confused. My head was all over the place. I didn't know what to think.
"I'm sorry" I said shaking my head.
"Whats wrong?" She asked, putting a hand on my upper arm.
"Just another girl" I sighed.
"I can help" she whispered, putting her mouth up to my ear.
"I-I don't-"
"No. He doesn't need help. Come on Harry we're going back to the hotel" I turned and Marie was dragging me away from the woman. I tried to shake her off of my arm but her grip was as too strong.

I stayed quiet in the car to the hotel but as soon as we entered my room I could t hold it in.
"You're so fucking annoying. I'm trying to get over Olive do you not understand that?! I'm a grown man if I want to have sex with random women then I can. Stop trying to mother me!" I yelled and was met with a slap to my cheek.
"You broke that poor girls heart. I could see it when I saw her leave the hotel. She had tears streaming down her face Harry. And she's the one that's going to be sat at home upset while you're here wanting to get off with every living thing! I bet you've not even talked to her to see how she is have you?"
"Actually I spoke to her the day she left and she didn't want to talk to me" I pouted.
"No fucking wonder" Marie said and I flopped into a chair.
"Look. When we get back to the Uk in a week I'll go and see her and apologise" I groaned.
"That's if she'll see you"
"Just piss off ok?"
"You know Harry, I hear you when you talk to Henry about what happened. Trying to blame it on her and if she didn't talk to Nick then you wouldn't have done it. You're a fucking arsehole and it was all your fault. Stop feeling sorry for yourself." Marie said before walking out of the room snd slamming the door behind her.
"Fuck" I sighed before pushing myself up.

I would be back in the Uk in a week. Then I could properly make it up to Olive.
What if she wouldn't see me? What would I do then? I'd have no choice but to leave her alone. After all, it was my fault that we were in this mess. If I had just kept my nose out of her business I would still have her, we would still be building up a relationship.
I didn't truly realise what I had to loose until I lost her.
I pictured her as I fell asleep that night.
I wondered whether she had moved on with Nick, whether she was coping, and whether she missed me or hated me. I prayed that she didn't hate me. I hoped that she saw that what I did was just a stupid mistake and I truly cared for her. I hoped that she could forgive me.