~Chapter 26~

Olive Gail

It should have all been too much, and yet I didn't feel like I was overwhelmed. I felt like a weight had lifted off my shoulders even though more confusion was added in my mind.
I knew I had done the right thing. I didn't feel that way for Nick. I didn't get that feeling that I got when I was with Harry. I felt nervous yet excited. He felt safe yet mysterious. I felt like I wanted to know more. I wanted to get to know the real him. Who he was inside.
I felt the sudden urge to hear his voice, the adrenaline running swiftly through me. I grabbed my phone off of the coffee table and searched quickly for his number. I didn't have many contacts in my phone so it was easy to find him. The profile picture I had for him sticking out like a diamond in a baron place.
I clicked on his name and the rush made my hands shake lightly as I tried to hold the phone still.
It rang twice before he picked up.
Wasn't he at work?

"Olive? Is everything ok?"
His voice sounded like the breath of fresh air I needed in the rush of the morning. It brought me down so I could think straight. I bit my lip lightly before responding.
"Yes I'm alright" I breathed and I heard him release what seemed like a breath he had been holding in. I smiled, "are you at work?"
"No. I couldn't think properly so I left for a break" he said and I bit harder on my lip.
"Oh, so where are you now?" I asked.
"If you open your door you'll see" he said, a light tone sweeping over his words.
I almost dropped my phone. I had to clutch it tighter as my hands shook more.
I walked quickly, but not too quickly over to the door and brushed my hair behind my ears before opening it to find Harry in all his beauty standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Hello" I said stupidly as he walked to the door.
"Hello"
I felt it rise in my chest.
A warm feeling.
A feeling of needing to feel him, to be close to him.
In the spur of my feelings I wrapped my arms around him and pulled his body to mine in a much needed embrace.
I closed my eyes and breathed in his almost familiar scent.
The feel of his hands on my back, his thumbs rubbing small circles onto my back was comforting.
"Is everything ok?" He asked as I kept my grip on him.
"Don't let go. Not yet" I whispered.
He wrapped his arms tighter around me and my eyelashes fluttered involuntarily.
"Let's go and talk" Harry whispered in my ear and I nodded.

We walked up to my room and I closed the door behind myself as Harry sat on my bed.
"I suppose you know what happened" I sighed.
"Not all of it"

Harry Styles
As she explained what happened I listened as best as I could, trying not to cringe at what had been said between Olive and Nick.
I hated hearing what he had said or confessed but I was glad with the outcome.
As she finished, she flopped down on the bed. I cautiously laid next to her and was glad when she didn't move away.
"So, about the trip" I said, gently placing Ivy's envelope on top of her hands.
She read over the letter and I watched as she bit her lip. She dug around more in the envelope and I heard her gasp as she drew out several pound notes.
"Oh my god. Shes given me fifty pounds" Olive gasped.
"What for?"
"The letter just says, 'have fun with Harry. See you when you get back.'"
"So, does that mean you'll come with me?" I asked feeling a well of hope fill up inside me.

Olive stayed quiet and that well started to decrease in hope. I turned my head to look at her and watched her stare at her plain white ceiling. I suddenly felt awkward and like I shouldn't be laying down with her. Like-
"Yes I'll go with you" she said and turned her head to face me, a smile becoming prevalent.
"Wait seriously?" I said just to make sure.
"Why not" Olive giggled and from our position on her bed I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me so her chest was against mine.
I heard her giggle and I kissed the top of her head.
"That's what I like to hear" I smiled.
Olive wrapped her arms round me and closed her eyes. I made a bet to myself that it wouldn't be long before we were both asleep.

"Harry?" Olive said.
"Yeah?"
"I just thought I'd let you know that I said no to Nick, because, well, I don't get that feeling with him" She said and I furrowed my brows together even though she couldn't see me.
"What feeling?"
"The feeling I get when I'm with you."