~Chapter 30~

Harry Styles

I brushed some hair off of Olive's face as she slept, trying not to wake her up

I brushed some hair off of Olive's face as she slept, trying not to wake her up. Her cheek felt warm against my hand but I moved away as she started to wriggle around.
I threw on some clothes, picked up my folder for tomorrow's meeting and decided to go out onto the balcony to look over the papers.
I could barely concentrate on the papers infront of me. I was thinking about what I was going to say to Olive when she woke up. We didn't kiss more than once, and we barely talked after it happened except for occasional small talk. She didn't talk about how she felt or how it felt but I wasn't going to push her. I needed her to trust me.

Olive Gail

I woke up to no Harry in bed. I was glad. I needed time to prepare what I was going to say. I didn't want to talk to him about the kiss last night but I knew that we would have to talk about it eventually.

I slipped on some comfy shorts and a jumper and went to find him sat out on the balcony, surrounded by folders and papers.
I closed my eyes and breathed deeply a few times before sliding back the balcony door.
"Where is that stupid record sheet?" I heard Harry ask himself and my eyes landed on a piece of paper that had slipped under his chair.
I bent down and picked it up before wrapping my arms round his neck in a spur of confidence, holding the paper infront of his face.
"Is this it?" I asked and he nodded before gently taking the page from my hand.
I removed my arms from him and sat down next to him in the little cushioned chair.
"So, we should probably talk"

Harry Styles

In the mornings I thought she looked beautiful, all natural and tiredness still evident on her face. I knew we had to talk, but I don't think that either of us knew how to start.
"How do you feel about last night?" I asked, putting all my papers back into their folder.
"I'm not sure how to feel. It was my first kiss." She shrugged.
"Did you like it?" I asked and a small smile appeared on her face.
"I guess" She said and I straightened in my chair.
"You guess? Was my kissing not sufficient?" I said and she giggled lightly.
"It was fine."
"Fine? Just fine?!" I said and stood up walking over to her. I held out my hands to her and she took them cautiously.
I pulled her up and quickly wrapped my arms around her waist. I dragged her back into the room amidst her laughs.

"Harry! Put me down!" She laughed. I ignored her squeals. "Harry!" She laughed as I threw her gently on the bed.
I hovered over her and started to tickle her sides, her laughs growing louder and stronger as she tried to grab my hands.
"Stop stop please stop!" She laughed, trying to catch her breath.
I pulled my hands away and flopped down next to her. She breathed heavily and the sound sent a shiver down my spine.
Suddenly she was ontop of me and tried to tickle my sides.
"Won't work" I smiled as she straddled my waist.
"Not fair" she pouted.

She sat up and folded her arms. We just looked at each other for a good few moments.
"Come here." I said quietly.
"I am here" she whispered back.
"Kiss me" I said.
She quickly smiled but shook her head, removing herself from me.

Olive Gail

I clambered off of him and cowered back until my back hit the door frame.
"What's wrong? What did I say?" Harry asked sitting up on the edge of the bed.
"I can't kiss you."
"You did yesterday"
"You never said I was any good" I pouted.

He stood up and slowly walked towards me. My heart started to beat rapidly. He was unlike any man I had ever met before. He made me feel a way that no one ever had, and made my heart beat a new way that made the blood run through my body. The look in his eyes made my knees weak.

"You are good. Best kiss I've had"
"It was not the best you've had" I pushed.
"Yes it was. It was genuine. There was feeling in it, or at least I hope there was"
"There was. I like you Harry I do" I confessed, letting my barrier half down.
"Oh you like me do you?" He smirked and I felt a hotness spread onto my cheeks.

Harry Styles

The fact that she said she likes me brought a light to my heart. I knew I couldn't push her. Like wasn't love. But it was part of the way there.

"Oh you like me do you?" I grinned and felt more confident as I saw the blush appear on her cheeks. She didn't say anything for a moment.
"Liv? You like me?" I said and gently poked her stomach.
I repeated it several times poking her shoulders and stomach, she tried to swat my hand away each time. The blush on her cheeks kept getting pinker the more I repeated myself.
"Liv do you really like me? As in properly?" I said as we stood close together.
"I don't like, you know, love you or anything. But yes Harry I do like you." She said and I saw a small tear roll down her cheek.
"Why are you crying?" I asked worriedly.
"Because it's a big thing for me. Letting my guard down. And I've never met anyone like you Harry. I've never met anyone I've truly liked like I like you. And I do like you." She said, some more tears coming down while she tried to wipe them away.
"Come here" I smiled and held out my arms to her.

As she wrapped her arms around me and put her head on my chest my heart was ready to explode. I ran a hand through her hair and held her close to me. I never expected to fall for someone like Olive, especially not this quickly.
I placed my hand under her chin and pressed my lips to hers, feeling a rush of electricity as she kissed me back.