~Chapter 38~

Olive Gail

I was nervous

I was nervous.
I hadn't exactly planned this and I had no idea what I was doing.
But the foreign feeling of pleasure soaring through me kept me going and wanting it.
Wanting him.
I tried to keep up my strong character but it was hard as we entered into the world of intimacy that I had never entered before.

I walked backwards holding onto the front of the jumper Harry was wearing as our lips remained attached.
He held my waist tight as we fell lightly onto the bed, his frame hovering above me sending my heart beating out of control. He slid off of me and I took the moment to clamber on top of him.
He sat up a little under me and slipped his jumper off leaving him bare chested and I nervously followed, removing his hoodie off of my body revealing my black underwear.
In my nineteen years, no one had ever seen me in a bikini never mind my underwear.
It made me feel more vulnerable than I ever had before as his eyes raked over me.
He didn't say anything and I tried to cover myself up by folding my arms over my stomach. I looked down and made sure that I was hiding as much of my stomach as I could.

"What are you doing?" Harry whispered and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.
"No one has seen me like this before. I don't even like looking at myself in the mirror like this" I whispered back.
"You're beautiful. Don't hide yourself. I was admiring you. You're so beautiful Olive Gail. Please don't hide from me love. You can trust me always. " He whispered and I smiled.
I trusted Harry.
I trusted him more than I trusted anyone.
I reached behind my back and unclasped my bra.
"Olive you don't have to."
"I want to."
I slipped the bra off of my body with a shaking hand. Harrys eyes never left mine.
I leaned down and pressed my lips to his, not being able to face the deep eye contact.
Our chests pressed together as he wrapped his arms around me, the only thing separating us was our underwear.
My head was spinning as my emotions were spiralling out of control. Even though I didn't know what I was doing I didn't want this feeling to end. The pleasure high that I was on told me to keep going.

As his thumbs brushed against the material of my underwear I debated with myself in my head before snaking my hand inbetween our bodies and down to the material of his boxer shorts. It was the pleasure taking over.
Part of me just wanted our underwear to evaporate and for the pleasure high to reach its maximum. But his hand grabbed my wrist as my fingertips went into the waistband.
"Olive"
"Did I do something wrong?" I panicked.
"No no! Of course not. I was just thinking that we haven't been together for very long and-"
"You think we should wait" I finished and Harry sighed.
"I don't want to wait. God you're driving me crazy. But I want it to be special Ol. Not in some crummy hotel room in the middle of Moscow." He said and I couldn't help but giggle slightly.
But the pessimism came creeping in and told me that the high that I was desperate to feel had gone too far.

"I can see the cogs working. What's wrong?" He asked and I removed my hands from him, grabbed the T-shirt I had put on the end of the bed and threw it on.
"I just, it doesn't matter" I sighed and went to get off him, but his hands grabbed my waist and pulled me back to him.
"It matters. It really matters. Talk to me Ol"
I debated whether I should tell him. I didn't want to seem stupid, or odd.
"Ive never felt the way I have just now. Never. It felt good. Amazing even. I guess part of me just didn't want it to end. The feeling was so new and I liked it" I confessed.
"But Olive you have to understand. I care about you. More than anyone. I know that this is all new which is why I want to make it so special." He said, cupping my face in his hand.
"I know. Thank you" I smiled and he nodded before I kissed him. 
"You're amazing, you know that?"
"No. But I'll take your word for it" I smiled and he wrapped his arms around me as we fell back onto our pillows.
"I don't think I'll be able to sleep for a while" he sighed and I locked my eyes with his.
"Why not? Are you not tired?"
"I'm just a little..."
"Excited?" I grinned and giggled causing Harry to push his head into the crook of my neck. "Me? I made you excited did I?" I laughed.
"Shut up" he groaned and I closed my eyes, hoping that it would always be this way.