(F/N) sighed as he rubbed his face, "Where's your friend now?"

Regis stood, and patted his shoulder, "It isn't important. What matters is, you can learn to live with your vices. I let mine consume me, the way I lived was no way to live life...so I changed."

"And you never drank? Not even a drop."

"I never violate the principles I set for myself."

(F/N) laughed, a vampire that detested blood, truly he had heard everything. Regis smiled, "You're almost exactly like my old friend. All you need is a title."

The witcher sneered, and made a grand gesture, "A title? I'm (F/N) (L/N) of Lyria. A witcher. I would have been knighted by Queen Meave herself, if I had fought as bravely as Geralt."

The vampire clicked his tounge, "You are (F/N) (L/N), a simple witcher, yes. But even if you had the title, it wouldn't express who you really are."

(F/N) smiled at Regis, he already liked the vampire, quite a bit, "So what would you suggest? What should I call myself to show the world what I am?"

"A simple title, nothing more. How about...Bat?"

"I hate it."

———————————————————————————

Magnus had a look of shear terror on his face, "And I saw the beast wrap it's mouth around him and slowly pull him in." The crowd gasped as it listened to his every word, "The beast was as big as a barn. It was killing our cows for sport. That's why he came to us, the Black Bat."

The crowd's eyes widened as they questioned each other on who that was. "I heard he's a demon who became a witcher."

"I heard he was dropped into the Eternal Fire as an infant, and crawled out a man."

"I heard he slays dragons for fun."

Magnus whipped the sweat off his face, "I led the witcher to the mine, where the creature was nesting. I swear to you, he looked at me and said, 'this'll be easy.' Then that monster let out a mighty roar."

A woman in the corner fainted. Priscilla was watching in pure shock. Tears were threatening to fall. She couldn't believe (F/N) was dead. But this monster sounded fierce, far beyond what a simple witcher could handle. His master Geralt would be heartbroken.

A man in the large crowd, tapped Magnus' shoulder, "What happened then?"

Magnus slowly took a swig from the tankard of ale he had bought from the Rosemary and Thyme. Zoltan was sitting in a corner sharpening his axe. "The witcher...fought back as best he could...but the thing swallowed him...whole."

"That's incredible."

The entire crowd looked at the bard as he wrote down the details. Dandelion had barely stopped writing since he had been freed from the Temple Guards grasp. He hadn't touched a quill in weeks. Mangus looked at him shocked. The troubadour paused, "Sorry, keep going. (F/N) is almost as bad as Geralt when it comes to details."

Priscilla smacked Dandelion upside the head, "What's wrong with you? (F/N)'s dead."

The troubadour rolled his eyes, "No, he got eaten. There's a difference. He's fine."

Mangus looked at the poet angrily, "How dare you! I saw him with my..."

The door was kicked open, the entire room went silent. A horrid smell entered the room, followed by an even more horrid sight. (F/N) walked in, with a bored look in his eyes, he was covered in green and yellow slime. His entire body was smoking from the stomach acid that covered his armor. He was dripping the substance all over the floor. Dandelion smiled, "Told you."