Goodbye...Kinda

So I kinda disappeared again after saying I was taking requests. I got quite a few which surprised me because I didn't realize how many people still read my book. I said I would have requests done within a couple weeks but that clearly didn't happen.

Most of you probably don't know that I started this book 4 years ago when I was going into grade 9...I'm now going to be starting my first year of university in September. Crazy right? Time just seems to fly by as you get older.

I think the reason I never ended this book was because I had created a little 13RW community on here that I adored, and I still adore. You guys gave me so much support and so much love for my writing which made me incredibly happy because at the time I was so passionate about it. I didn't want to let that go so I continued to say I was taking requests but then I'd disappear again because I kind of lost my passion for writing but I was too scared to admit it and coming on here made me a little sad when I realized I lost something I used to love.

I don't want to say that I'm gone forever because who knows, but I also don't want to make you guys think that I'm gonna be on here writing at the moment. I honestly don't really know, I really want to write but I've just kinda lost motivation.

So I guess this is kind of goodbye because I have a feeling I'll rarely be on here anymore after I put this out.

But, I still have requests from people so if I ever get any motivation back I'll write some requests and put them on here.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who's read this book, voted, commented, and requested because it's made me so happy and I've felt so much love and support from you guys. It's been an amazing 4 years on here!

Thank you so so much :) I love each and everyone of you

I'll check in on here every once in a while so if any of you ever need anything just dm me!

By the way...my name isn't actually Sunny...it's Jade :)