Songs That Match Your Relationship (Preference)

Monty:
I Don't Wanna Live Forever -By Zayn Malik & Taylor Swift.
This song matches your relationship because Monty always says that he can't live without you. Both of you make each other a better person. You're one of the only people that can get Monty to back out of a fight. Monty was the person to show you what real love was and helped you get out of your abusive relationship with your ex.

Bryce:
I Hate u, I love u -By gnash ft. Olivia O'Brien
This song matches your relationship with Bryce because you guys are the couple that has always had an on and off relationship. As much as you guys love each other you argue non stop about stupid things which ends in one of you walking out of the relationship, but after a few days you get back together because you can't seem to let each other go.

Jeff:
2 Poor Kids -By Ruth B
This song matches your relationship with Jeff because since day one you and Jeff have always been the kind of people to just live in the moment. You don't need to spend money to have a good time and Jeff always tells you that he doesn't care if you're all dressed up or all dressed down. You love each other for who you are.

Justin:
Bad Things -By Machine Gun Kelly & Camila Cabello
This song relates to your relationship with Justin because he was known as the "bad boy" in school and you were known as the "good girl". To Justin you're like a drug, you're addictive and he can't get enough of you. But the pleasure you both get from being with each other is creating a path of destruction in your relationship.

Alex:
Issues -By Julia Michaels
This song describes the relationship you have with Alex because both you and Alex have personal problems you are struggling with. Alex can't seem to forgive himself for making the list, he continuously blames himself for Hannah's death. With you, you have problems with your home life when it comes to not feeling good enough since you are always compared to your siblings. With all of these problems you get into small argues but are able to work past it.

Zach:
Shout Out To My Ex -By Little Mix
This song relates to your relationship with Zach because he knows how shitty your last boyfriend was. The two of you always roast your ex when you have nothing better to do in your spare time. Zach finds it hilarious how much you enjoy taking shit about your ex, then again your ex totally deserves it. But you guys never actually say it to his face.

***************
I actually like this chapter for once.