Justin (Requested Imagine)

Requested by: 666Leanos

I groaned as I opened the door to my house. It's nine at night and I just got back from babysitting my two little cousins.

I walked into my house smelling the amazing smell of pizza.

Walking to the kitchen I see a box of pizza on the counter so I grabbed a plate and put two pieces on it.

I made my way upstairs to my room, seeing my twin brother Alex digging through my closet, throwing a bunch of my clothes onto the floor.

I cleared my throat to get his attention, "Alex, you're making a mess! What are you doing?!"

   He stood up straight with a serious expression on his face, "two of my friends like you so I can't have you dressing like a hoe and turning them on," he stated as I walked further into my room to sit on my bed.

   I choked on a piece of pizza trying to hold in my laughter, "okay one: I don't dress like a hoe so put my clothes back cause I'm not about to dress like a grandma from the nineteen hundreds," I told him. "And two," I grinned eagerly. "Who are your two friends that like me?!"

   He rolled his eyes, "like I'm gonna tell you that."

"Then I'll happily tell mom about how you let Jessica sneak in your window so you guys can hook up while she's asleep down the hall." I smiled innocently.

"How do you know that?!" Alex's eyes widened.

"I stay up later than twelve ya know," I chuckled. "And you guys aren't the quietest sometimes. So, as I said before, tell me who likes me and I won't tell mom about your midnight hookups."

   "You have no proof," he said through gritted teeth.

   I stood up and step closer to him, "try me," I sneered.

   "Justin and Montgomery," he sighed, storming out of my room.

   A smile grew on my face.... Justin likes me?

********************

   "Alex?!" I yelled from my bedroom after I had finished getting ready for school. "Are you getting a ride to school from Zach again?!"

   " Yes," he responded walking up to my bedroom door.

   "Tell him I need a ride too." Alex nodded and proceeded downstairs. I followed along, making my way to the kitchen to make toast with jam and have a glass of juice.

   Soon after there was a honk from outside, indicating that Zach was waiting for us.

   Alex and I walked out to Zach's car as he rolled down the window, "Justins sitting in the back so you're gonna have to be squished back there, sorry Y/N."

   I shrugged not minding the fact that I'd be squished next to Justin since I've kinda had a thing for him since the beginning of this year.

   Alex sent a glare my way as he saw the smirk I gave him.

   "Hey Justin," I chirped as I got in the backseat.

   Justin smiled brightly at me, "hey Y/N, you look really ho—"

   "If you finish that sentence so help me god," Alex interrupted, sending another glare but this time to Justin.