Cyrus (Requested Imagine)

Requested by: shy_potato_

   "Hey Mack, could I sleep over tonight?" I asked my best friend during third period. "My parents are out of town again and my brother and his stupid friends are gonna be home so I don't want to be around."

   Mackenzie smiled at me and rolled her eyes playfully, "well duh! Do you really think I'd pass up the opportunity to have my best friend sleep over?"

   "Thank you," I said chuckling, turning my attention back to the lesson on chemical reactions.

   Later on that day, I sauntered down the hall, approaching my brother Monty, "I'm staying at Mackenzie's house tonight," I told him.

   "I told you I could un-invite the guys over if you really didn't want them there. I could just go over to Bryce's house," Monty told me once again for the hundredth time today.

   I shook my head, "you rarely have the house to yourself, I don't mind Monty," I told him. "Plus, I like going to Mack's house. I'll see you tomorrow big bro."

   I walked down the empty hallway, away from Monty.

   Just as I was about to leave he shouted at me from his locker, "be safe please! And stay away from Cyrus! I heard he shoots guns in the forest!"

   I rolled my eyes and yelled 'whatever' before heading to my car and driving home to get my things.

   Once I had packed my duffle bag with everything I needed for my night at Mackenzie's house, I got in my car and drove over there.

   I knocked on the door and Mackenzie's brother Cyrus answered. He was wearing his usual black attire, smiling widely and stepping aside so I could come inside.

   "Staying the night I assume?" He asked, following me up the stairs to Mack's room.

   "Yeah, Monty is having his friends over and you know how they can be."

   Cyrus scoffed, "oh I know," he replied. "So what are you guys going to be doing?"

   "The usual," I laughed, knowing Cyrus knew Mackenzie and I's sleepovers all too well.

   "Let me guess: hot wings, Pringles, sour gummy worms, and whatever chick-flick is trending on Netflix?" He smirked already knowing my response.

   "Ding ding ding!" I yelled waving my hands in the air. "We have a winner!"

   He laughed along and said, "well Mack's in the basement so I'll see ya later, Y/N." he walked out of Mackenzie's room but returned seconds later. He peeked his head into her room, "if you need anything I'll be in my room."

   I smiled kindly, "thanks Cyrus."

   He smiled and nodded shyly before heading to his room.

   That was a very unusual thing for Cyrus to do, I thought to myself.

   I shrugged it off, making my way down to the basement to find Mackenzie.

   "Mack!" I called from the bottom of the stairs.

   "I'm in the spare room!" She yelled back. I walked through the basement and to the spare room, seeing Mackenzie shuffling through the closet.

   There were blankets thrown all over the place and plastic chairs scattered around the room.

   "What I'm gods name is happening in here?" I interrogated.

   She looked back at me from the closet, "we my friend, are re-living our ripe age of ten to thirteen," she stated.