Zach (Requested Imagine)

Requested by: Writer_Reader05

   "Y/N! Babe! You coming to my game later today?" My boyfriend Zach asked me as he walked up to my locker.

   "I have a lot of homework to do baby, maybe next time?" I suggested. Zach pouted at me, "don't do that to me! You know it always makes me give in!" I whined.

   Zach smiled, "so you'll come?"

   I sighed but smiled, "fine fine. I'll just do my homework while I watch," I told him.

   Zach's face lit up with pure joy. He pecked my lips before walking off down the hall towards his friends.

**************************

   I was wrong when I said that I would do my homework while I watched the baseball game.

   Instead, I'm sitting at the very top bench of the bleachers, my homework stuffed into my backpack as my gaze is fixed on my boyfriend.

   I had to admit, Zach looked hot as fuck in his baseball uniform.

I sat on the bench, staring intently as I watched Zach'a every move, getting more turned on by the second.

I squeezed my legs tightly together trying to rid my mind of the thoughts running through my brain a mile a minute.

A soon as the game was over I basically sprinted down the bleachers, waiting outside of the boys change room for Zach.

Finally after what felt like hours, he exited the room.

Without a word, I grabbed his hand and quickly dragged him through the baseball field and to the school parking lot.

"Y/N what is going on with you?" Zach asked confused. I stared at him for a few moments with a look of 'isn't it obvious?' and he began to understand. "Oh. I see," he said with a small smirk.

He got into the drivers seat of his car and I got in the passenger side.

I stopped him before he could start the car, "I can't wait until we get to your house."

His eyes widened, "so you wanna 'do it' in the car?"

I nodded, "the windows are tinted and no one else is in the parking lot," I protested.

Zach gave in, hopping into the backseat of his car with me following along.

I pressed my lips roughly against his, then traveled down his neck.

His hands ran over my body that was covered in a black spaghetti strap top, "you look fucking hot in this,"he stated. "But it needs to come off." And with that, he pulled off my tank top, leaving me in a slightly see-through bralette. "You wore this to school?" Zach asked with a smirk.

I smirked back, "you never know," I whispered seductively in his ear.

We made out some more after I took Zach's shirt off.

Zach began trailing kisses from my neck and down to my chest while I was laying on my back, pausing until he took my bralette off. He began trailing more kisses down my chest and towards my stomach.

I let out a small moan as he got closer to the waistline of my shorts.

He pulled off my acid washed jean booty shorts, throwing them onto the floor of his car.

His hand ran up my leg, making me let out another moan.

He smirked once again as his face came close to the waistline of my panties, where he began pulling them down my legs with his teeth.

I have to admit, this was one of the weirdest but best places Zach and I had ever 'done it'.

***********************
I have one more "light smut" is what I call it, to write, but then I think I'm done cause idk I just feel really weird writing them....I'll leave that to other writers on here lmfao.
Anyway, school started today for me, it wasn't awful but it wasn't great.