Scott Reed (Imagine)

I find Scott pretty cute so I thought I'd make an imagine...

   Jessica had told me about the pictures of the clubhouse and how the baseball guys would invite girls there and well, do sexual things to them

   I'm not incredibly close to Jess but she told me because I'm dating Scott Reed, one of the Liberty baseball players.

   At this point everyone was talking about how the baseball players were rapists. I believe Bryce is there's no denying it. But I don't know about some of the other guys, I don't know about Scott.

   So I decided I would confront him. Even though I'm on the track team and dating Scott, I didn't know anything about this "Clubhouse".

   I knocked on Scott's house door and after a couple minutes he opened it, "hey baby. What are you doing here?" He asked curiously.

   "We need to talk," I clarified. "Can I come in?"

   Scott nodded worriedly and stepped aside letting me in his house.

   We walked over to the living room and I sat on the couch. Scott sat next to me but didn't put his arm around me, knowing that when I needed to have a serious conversation I didn't like any sort of physical contact.

   "What's wrong?" He asked.

   I took a deep breath, "I need you to tell me about the clubhouse," I stated staring blankly at him. I could see the shock in his eyes. I knew Scott would never disrespect a girl in any way. I know how strict his parents are about that sort of thing and I know how kind hearted Scott is. I just needed to be sure. When he stayed silent I pleaded more, "please, Scott."

   Scott looked down sadly at his hands, "Y/N, I swear I would ne-" he started.

   "No, you don't get to start with that. I need the full story before you go trying to say anything about what you did or didn't do," I interrupted.

   He took at deep breath, "it's a small shed behind the baseball field. The guys would invite girls there sometimes," he paused. "A lot," he corrected himself. "And they would get them drunk or high and then do terrible things to them." He mumbled. I knew this was killing him to tell me.

   "Did you ever go?"

   "Yeah."

   After he said that I quickly stood up off of the couch and tried to leave but Scott grabbed my wrist and gently pulled me back onto the couch.

   "You wanted the full story, you haven't heard it yet. Stay," he blurted. I nodded and proceeded to let him tell me the rest, "I would go with them but you gotta believe me Y/N I never once laid a hand on any of the girls," he said.

   I looked down at my lap as tears began to build in my eyes, "how do I know that?"

   Scott put his finger under my chin and lifted my head up so I was looking at him again, "because I always left before it got out of control. I couldn't bare to watch what would happen next," He croaked. He wiped the tears from my face and pulled me closer to him, "you have to believe me, Y/N. I'm- I'm not a rapist," he stuttered and tears started to fall down his face.

   I placed both of my hands on his cheeks, "Scott, I know you're not don't even think I would think that for one second about you," I exclaimed. I pulled him into a tight hug.

   After we pulled away a question popped into my head, "did you ever think of bringing me there?" I asked quietly looking away from him.

   Scott gasped, "what?! God no, Y/N," Scott cooed. He became silent for a few moments but spoke up again, "remember that week last month when I got really protective over you? More than usual?" He questioned.

   I thought about it for a few moments and then responded, "yeah why?"

  "The guys," he began. "I heard them talking about inviting you behind my back. I got so fucking upset, I walked right up to them and started to fight them," he told me.

   "Is that's why you had that black eye? You told me that was from baseball practice?"

   Scott grabbed my hand and nodded, "Bryce punched me in the face. I had to lie because I was trying to protect you from that side of my life that was just between me and the guys." He explained with guilt.

   I didn't know what to say so I let out a small hum. My boyfriend who I have trusted for almost a year and a half just told me that he knew girls were getting raped by his friends but he was keeping it a secret.

   "Are-are you mad?" He wondered.

   "I don't know. I should be because your 'friends' were sexually abusing girls and you didn't tell anyone. Do you know how fucked up that is Scott?!" I snapped.

   Guilt washed over Scott's face, "I know, Y/N."

   "What if that was your sister getting abused by them? Huh? What then?!" I argued as I stood up and paced around his living room. (A/N does Scott have a sister?)

   "Ok I know, I know. I get what you're saying," he protested and stood up and walked over to me. He grabbed my hand and I looked into his eyes, "but you have to understand I didn't know how to tell someone. I was terrified, Y/N. No one would've believed me."

   "But I believe you," I whispered.

   "Thank you," Scott said.

   "Come here." I motioned for him to hug me. He held onto my tightly and I felt him crying into my shoulder.

   "I should've told someone, Y/N. I could've stopped it," he cried.

   "Hey it's over now anyway. Chlöe told the court about it," I mumbled softly. "But I get why you felt like you couldn't. Our school doesn't do shit to protect people."

   Scott pulled away and I wiped the tears from his face, "I'm so sorry baby. You probably think I'm a horrible guy."

   I shook my head quickly, "Scott Reed you are not a horrible guy. You just made a dumb decision, but that doesn't make you a horrible person. People have done much much worse, don't beat yourself up over it," I replied sincerely.

   "I love you so much, Y/N," he hummed.

   "I love you too, Scott," I replied and placed a light kiss on his forehead.

*************
I need new friends lmfao