Monty Pt.2 (Requested Imagine)

Requested by: Ashna2014  shadyxmelanieee  Haileeortaga

"So," Monty started as he picked up my empty plate and put it in the sink. "You wanna tell me what's making you have this sudden interest in partying and getting drunk?"

"Family problems."

He scoffed, "tell me about," he said. "What's going on?"

"It's a long story, Monty," I replied.

Montgomery walked back over to the table I was seated at and sat across from me, "we have all the time in the world so I'm not letting you leave until you tell me."

"It started last month. I found out that my dad had been cheating on my mom with some lady he works with," I grumbled.

"Shit that sucks."

I nodded, "and then when my mom found out she just kinda yelled at him for a while before leaving. I haven't seen her in almost three weeks," I explained letting out a shaky breath. "She's been texting me telling me she'll be back soon but I don't know what 'soon' means."

Monty leaned over the table and took one of my hands in his.

I continued on, "my parents and I have always had such a close relationship. That's what makes me me. My mom taught me how to draw like her, and my dad taught me how to play guitar and sing like him. So I guess once my mom left and my parents and I became less close I just...lost myself." Tears began to fall from my eyes and down my face onto Monty's table.

Monty stood up and walked over to me. He pulled me up from my seat and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into a hug. I cried in his chest for what felt like hours as he rubbed my back until I calmed down.

   "Just because you aren't as close, doesn't mean that the things that they were able to teach you together aren't still apart of your life," Monty stated, pulling apart from the hug. "Those things still make you who you are no matter how close you are with your parents right now. You'll still have those memories and that's what matters the most." He stared at me intently, hoping that what he told me would make me happier and have that little glimmer in my eyes again that he oh so secretly loved about me.

   A smile pulled at my lips and my glimmering eyes stared back up at his, "thank you Montgomery. For everything," I said softly. I pulled him in for another hug and snuggled into his chest, "thank you so so much, I am so glad I bumped into at that party last night," I chuckled light and so did he.

   I felt him place a kiss on the top of my head, making me smile, "I'm glad I bumped into you too," he admitted. "I've been wanting to talk to you and get to know you for a while, I just never had the courage I guess."

   I perked my head up to look at him, "really?"

   "Really."

*************************
I totally forgot I have 2 books I have to read this summer for my AP class and omfg I don't want to
And I have to clean my room tomorrow so that's just fantastic
On the bright side I think I'm going to see the new Purge movie tomorrow and I'm excited