Zach (Requested Imagine)

*mild sexual assault/mention of rape*

        Requested by: anonymous

My best friend Jessica Davis is throwing a party this Friday, so being the amazing friend I am, I told her I would go.

I got dressed in something that wasn't too too revealing: a cropped tank-top, and some ripped jeans with cuts just under my butt.

I drove to Jess's party, not intending to drink anything because I needed to drive myself home after this.

Jessica greeted me with a wide smile and a hug once I came in her house.

There was already a lot of people here drinking and smoking and dancing. Jessica lead me to the kitchen and handed me a red cup.

I shook my head at her and she gasped, "wow that's a first. You never turn down a drink," she laughed stating a true fact. It's not like I'm an alcoholic or anything, but usually at parties I drink because I usually have someone else sober driving me home.

"Not this time," I told her. "I need to drive myself home tonight."

Jess understood, and told me to follow her outside to where all the guys were.

The night went on with everyone but me wasted as all hell. Not much fun but I wasn't about to be paying for a taxi to drive me home at three in the morning.

"I'll be right back guys I'm just gonna go to the washroom," I told them before walking away into Jessica's house.

I know Jessica's house like the back of my hand so it was easy for me to find her bathroom. I used her one upstairs knowing the one on the main floor was probably occupied by a couple, or someone throwing up every ounce of alcohol they drank.

Once I finished in the washroom, I opened the door, revealing Bryce Walker on the other side, "jesus Bryce you scared the shit out of me," I shrieked jumping back and holding a hand to my chest.

Bryce let out a low chuckle, "sorry, Y/N. I just thought I would come see if you wanted to come back to my place with me?" He smirked and looked at me up and down.

I scoffed, "no way in hell, Walker. Now move out of my way." I tried to push past him but he stayed planted firmly in front of me. "Bryce, move!"

He did move. But not out of my way. He move closer, pushing me back further into the washroom. He smirked again, shutting the bathroom door and locking it shut.

He pinned me against the counter so that I wasn't facing him. He was holding one hand against my mouth, keeping me from making a sound, and one on my wrist, keeping me from moving too much.

Tears began to pour from my eyes as I knew what would happen next.

***********************

I ran out of the bathroom in tears wanting nothing more than to go home and just cry and get rid of all the memories of what just happened.

As I ran down the hall and to the stairs, I saw Zach walking up the stairs, I would assume to be needing to use the washroom.

He noticed the fear on my face as well as the tears running down it. He tried to stop and ask what was wrong but I kept running until I got to my car.

I drove myself home and the minute I got inside I bolted up the stairs to my washroom. I turned on the shower, not even waiting for it to get warm, and jumped in.

I scrubbed my body down with soap trying to get everything off of me. Tears were still falling quickly down my face. Suddenly I just broke down even more. I dropped to the floor of the bathtub and buried my face in my knees.

I had probably stayed in that position for an hour before I actually got out.

I wrapped myself tightly in a towel and walked to my room, laying down on my bed.

My ringer went off so I grabbed my phone off of my nightstand and saw that Zach had texted me.

Zach- Y/N I know what happened. I know what Bryce did

Y/N- Nothing happened, Zach. I'm fine

Zach- Y/N, I know you're not. I'm outside your door so either you let me in or I'm finding my own way in.

I sighed, wiping the tears from my face before getting changed and going downstairs to let Zach inside.

The minute I opened the door, Zach rushed in and wrapped his arms around me. I cried into his chest until he let go, "are you ok?"

I shook my head, "n-no. I-I tried to push him off butbut he wouldn't move. Hehe just kept"

Zach interrupted, "hey, hey it's ok. You don't have to explain yourself, ok?"

"Does anyone else know?"

"No. I beat up Bryce pretty good but I just said we were arguing and he took the first punch."

I let out a shaky breath, "thank you."

Zach just nodded and walked with me over to my living room. I sat down, Zach covered me in a blanket and then made me some tea and put a movie on.

Zach stayed over the rest of the night in the guest room.

*************************

Three months had gone by since the whole thing with Bryce happened.

Zach was with me when I told my parents and Jessica. He took me to my therapy appointments and group sessions because he knew that I didn't like going alone.

Zach and I grew really close. He was always there for me when I needed him and he always made sure that I was feeling okay.

Zach became one of my best friends.

Little did I know that just a month later we would become more than that.

****************************
On My Block is such a good fucking show...like holy shit I love it...I think Jamal is probably my favourite cause he's hilarious and can't keep secrets that well which is kinda relatable 😂😂 and then Cesar cause like he's cute
Also I think I've figured everything out with my friend. It was a short conversation but I think we're good now.