Important

In case some of you don't know, a 17 year old girl recently committed suicide after being forced by a lawyer to hold up her thong in court as evidence as to why she wasn't raped but in fact "had given consent"

In case some of you don't know, a 17 year old girl recently committed suicide after being forced by a lawyer to hold up her thong in court as evidence as to why she wasn't raped but in fact "had given consent". The lawyer concluded that because she was wearing a black thong at the time she was raped by a 27 year old man, she was giving consent and therefore was not raped. Hearing this is honestly so disgusting. What a woman wears underneath her clothing has nothing to do with whether she gave consent or not and this 17 year old girl who had so much more of her life to live and has now had it taken away, should not have been humiliated like that and called a liar. My heart goes out to her and her family because hearing this breaks my heart knowing how easily people like this awful judge and lawyer could ruin an innocent life in a second. Wearing a certain type of bra or underwear gives NO CONSENT for a man to have sex with a girl. Wearing a thong or a bralette or any type of undergarment is in NO WAY proof of someone giving consent. People need to start understanding things like this because I'm tired of hearing about so many cases of men getting away with raping a woman because she was "asking for it" because of what she was wearing at the time.