Cyrus (Requested Imagine)

Requested by: anonymous

   "God damnit!" I grumbled, using my makeup wipe to take off my horrible eyeliner job. "No eyeliner it is then," I sighed to myself.

   I hopped off of my bathroom counter, checking my phone to see if my boyfriend Cyrus texted me.

   He did, saying that he would be at my house in a few minutes.

   Cyrus and I were going on a little movie date to see Avengers Infinity War.

   I looked at myself in the mirror to make sure I looked good before heading downstairs with my purse in hand.

   I heard Cyrus's car pull up my driveway so I said goodbye to my parents and walked outside to Cyrus's car.

   When I got in the passenger seat, Cyrus eyes me up and down, staring at my outfit. I was wearing a white crop top, a black high-waisted skater skirt, a jean jacket, and some vans.

   Cyrus's eyes met with mine, "you look beautiful. Although you always look beautiful so I shouldn't be surprised," Cyrus said lovingly before backing down my driveway.

   I blushed at his compliment, "thanks baby."

   He smiled back at me, taking my hand in his over the centre console as we headed to the theatre.

   Cyrus parked the car in the crowed parking lot and we walked into the theatre.

   He paid for both our tickets and food, which I fought him on since tickets were sixteen bucks each, but he paid anyway.

   We walked hand-in-hand into theatre number eleven, and found our seats that were at the very top row.

*************************

   About halfway into the movie, I felt Cyrus let go of my hand and set it down on my thigh.

   I didn't think anything of it until I felt his hand slide a bit further up my leg.

   "Cyrus!" I hissed quietly. "Don't you even dare!"

   I saw a faint smirk play at his lips, "it's dark," he whispered back. "No one will even see."

   I swatted his hand away, only for him to place it back on my thigh seconds later.

   His hand slid further up to the point where it was basically covered by my skirt.

   I squeezed my legs tightly together trying to stop his hands from going any further, but also to try and stop the feeling I was beginning to get from what Cyrus was doing.

   "Come on," I heard him chuckle softly as my attention remained on the screen. "It'll be fine. I know you'll like it," he leaned over to whisper in my ear before placing kisses softly down my neck. I held in a small moan and Cyrus could tell, "see?" He said. "You already like it and I haven't even started."

   My legs were no longer squeezed together anymore, giving Cyrus access for his hand to move further up my skirt.

   His hand was tracing circles on my inner thigh, making me let out a light moan. Luckily, no one else was at the top row with us so no one heard.

   "Cyrus," I moaned, letting my head fall back against the wall once I felt his finger tips lightly touch my underwear.

   "Yeah Y/N?" I could hear the smirk in his voice. "What do you want?"

   "To get out of here," I breathed out.

   "Alright let's go baby." He stood up, picking up his garbage.

   We both carefully walked down the dimly lit stairs of the theatre until we reached the main entrance.

   Cyrus drove us to his house since his parents weren't home for another few hours.

    Cyrus and I both bolted upstairs for his bedroom the minute we walked into his house.

   We didn't waste time taking our clothes off and throwing them on the bedroom floor.

   I lay on Cyrus's bed and he hovered over me, his fingers trailing down to my inner thigh to continue what he was doing during the movie.

   I stopped him, grabbing his wrist.

   He looked down at me, "what?" He asked slightly confused.

   "None of that right now. Just fuck me."

   He smirked once more, "okay."

**********************
That's the last of my light smut ladies and gentlemen...I ain't taking anymore requests for smut cause I still don't like writing it sooooooo yeah