"Denise you are really starting to lose it" I sighed while grabbing my bag. "And you are only making it worse" I pointed at Dayna before walking out of the room.

"Just tell Chay that Melo is probably gonna be next since he's already talking to Courtney" Denise yelled before I walked out of the door.

Excuse me? Melo is talking to Courtney?

Cherray

Lonzo has been getting on my nerves real bad. He thinks he knows everything about having babies and shit because he has daughter himself, well hate to break it to ya but Denise dealt with most of the hard shit because you were on the court or in a whole other state.

It's been really hectic around here with Lonzo's transfer rumors and Melo going to Australia. Lavar still isn't on good terms with Lonzo either and Gelo and Melo are trying to avoid him at all cost because he won't stop talking about Lonzo's behavior.

I'm also in a dilemma with myself because I don't know if I want to give birth in Australia or the US, I haven't told Melo yet because I don't want him worrying that he can't be there when I give birth.

"Ayo! I'm talking to yo ass" Gelo snapped his fingers in front of my eyes.

"What?" I slapped his hand out of my face and got up from the bar stool.

"I asked if you want something from Mc Donalds" He rolled his eyes.

"Uhh yea two cheeseburgers and fries please" I said while walking to the fridge to grab a water bottle.

"Aight, I'll be back in a few" He said before walking away.

I closed the fridge and walked back to my seat when Ashley suddenly appeared.

"Hey girl" She walked up to me and gave me a quick hug before placing her bag on the kitchen island.

"What are you doing here?" I frowned because she hasn't called me saying she would come over.

"I was at Denise's because she called me this morning asking me to come over since she doesn't know what to do with the whole Courtney situation but I just had to leave. I've been there since 11 AM and I left her house at 2 PM, she is totally losing it!" She said while taking a seat next to me.

"Why? What is she saying?" I asked as I opened my water bottle.

"She kept on going about how she hates Courtney and that she wants to do something about her, so at some point Kaliah was like Denise I get it but don't you think you should be getting mad at Lonzo instead of starting an online beef with this Courtney girl. You know what she said?"

"What?" I asked after taking a sip of my water.

"Her exact words were: 'Lonzo isn't the problem here, she is'. Chay when I tell you I wanted to smash my head against the kitchen island. I had enough of her dumb ass behavior so I decided to speak up just to be told by Dayna that maybe I would understand the feeling if I got cheated on myself. AS IF THE WHOLE WORLD DIDN'T KNOW THAT MELO CHEATED ON ME" She exclaimed.

Denise is in denial for sure, she has been for a while now. We all know Lonzo cheated on her with someone when she was pregnant, us girls found out later that it was Courtney tho because of 'bro code' but it has been some time now and although I don't condone cheating Denise should get over it. I did, Ashley did so why can't she? It has been long enough.

"That enitre household is feeding her lies, she's acting like this is the bad girls club while it isn't. I just don't get why she can't just blame Lonzo for once and get over him!" Ashley sighed.