-|Pleasure To Meet You|-

En başından başla

"Oh god." She covers her mouth to hold in a gasp. Realization overcomes her as she stares not at Jungkook, but at his child alter, Kookie.

"Oh Kookie, my sweet little boy!" She goes and hugs him, her motherly instincts taking over as she runs her hand through his hair, shushing him as he sobs lightly in her arms. "I'm sorry Kookie, eomma didn't mean to yell at you." She wipes his tears, her sick mind being so happy the child alter was back.

"Eomma will make you feel better." She looks at the door, then back to Kookie, a smile falls on display as she pushes Kookie to lean on the desk.

Alarmed, Kookie begins to whimper, telling her he wasn't hungry because he knows what she's doing to him is wrong on so many levels.

But she insists, guiding her fingers along the buttons of her blouse, popping one open. "Shhh, don't worry my little Kookie, eomma is going to make you feel all better."

As she's about to pop open another button, the door to the office swings open. "We have arrived!" Jay makes his presence known, sauntering his way into the office while swaying his hips like a bad bitch on a runway.

Jimin walks in behind him, looking directly at Jungkook, or now as he sees, Kookie, and he can tell the child is scared of the queen.

"King Jungkook has asked for us, right Jungkook?" Jay glances at Kookie, throwing him a wink, his eyes silently telling him to play along.

"Y-yes..." Kookie responds, using Jungkook's normal voice in hopes of tricking his mother. "The doctor and I have a meeting and I can't keep him waiting." He moves away from his mother and makes a b line for Jay and Jimin. "L-let's go Dr. Jung." He quickly leaves, but not before his mother tells him that they still have alot to talk about.

They quickly hurry to the second floor, the three making it to Jungkook's room before any maids or guards see them.

Once inside, Kookie latches himself onto Jay and begins to cry. "D-daddy, I-I was so s-scared." He sobs, not realizing that he isn't talking to Hoseok.

"Daddy?" Jay's mouth hangs open in amusement. "Normally its me who calls people daddy, and that's when I'm usually on all fours while getting it up the-"

"Jay!" Jimin scolds, earning a chuckle from the sassy alter.

"I'm kidding Jiminie." Jay winks over to Jimin, then pats Kookie on his head. "Sweetie, I'm not your daddy." He gently tells him.

"No?" Kookie's doe eyes widen, and he takes a step away while observing Jay, noticing his posture and tone are completely different. "W-who are you?"

"My name is Jay, I'm a friend of Hoseok." Jay introduces, shamelessly blowing a kiss to Kookie.

"Jay?" Kookie blinks, then looks to Jimin for an explanation.

Jimin takes Kookie's and guides him to sit on the bed. He then carefully explains who Jay is as best as he can, saying Jay is another friend of Hoseok who only wants to help.

"I'll make sure that mean old lady wont hurt you." Jay sits next to Kookie, gently patting his shoulder.

"Speaking of, what happened in there? Why was the queen yelling so much at Jungkook?" Jimin asks.

Kookie rests his head on Jimin's shoulder, frowning at the memory. "I don't really know. Jungkook hyung can tell you."

"Oh lovely, I've been wanting to meet the king too." Jay claps his hands excitedly. "Okay my little kookie, you can take a break and bring out Jungco-" Jay pauses at the glare Jimin sends him. "Jungkook." He corrects himself, batting his lashes with a not so innocent smile.