She grabs my hand. "It'll happen when the time is right. Talk with her. What's her level?"

"7."

"Alright. Then you wear a condom if anything does happen, and she, or both of you, decide you don't want a baby right now."

I nod. "I know, I know. I just want to make her happy."

"And you will. Hell, you already are just by being her alpha. I see the way she looks at you. She loves you so much, Av."

I smile. "Yeah?"

"Oh for sure. She looks at you the way Mitch looks at Scott. She loves you."

I don't get the chance to respond, because then the doctor walks in. "Hi! I'm Arizona Robbins, and I'm gonna be your doctor." She looks at the chart in her hands. "Says here that your about two and a half months. I'm sorry to ask, but are you human?"

"Not entirely." Esther smiles. She's used to the kinds of questions. We all are.

"Well, good to know." The doctor smiles. "Here for an ultrasound?" Esther nods. "Alright. If you could just lay back and lift your shirt for me."

Esther stiffen. I can tell she hadn't thought about that. Her bruises were healing, but they were still pretty bad. She gulps and does as instructed.

I see the doctors eyes widen. "Uh, ma'am, may I ask how you got those bruises?" She says softly.

Esther looks at me for help. I look at the woman. "Her ex. He wasn't very good." I say simply. "She lives with me now."

"Are you her boyfriend?"

"Uh, no, brother. Shes staying with me and my pack until she can get on her feet."

"Your pack?"

"Werewolves." I flick my eyes red.

"Oh. Okay. Are you a...wolf too?"she asks Esther, who replies by flicking her eyes yellow. "That's awesome. I've never got to work with one of you before. I mean, I know that pregnancies are different than humans, so I know what I'm doing. I'm just fascinated. Sorry, I just totally geeked out."

"Oh, you're perfectly fine sweetheart." Esther smiles.

"Alright, lets get started. This gel I'm gonna put on you is gonna be cold, just so you know. Do you want to know the gender?"

"Yes please."

Esther slightly finches when the gel touches her. She grabs my hand as we both watch the screen.

"I know that your babies develop faster so, I can clearly see that you are having a...girl." She points to the screen. "That right there is your baby." She freezes the screen and cleans off Esther's stomach. "I'm assuming you want pictures. So I've already printed a few out for you." She smiles and helps Esther sit back up.

"Thank you, love." Esther says looking at the picture. "Avi, look. That's my daughter." She hands me the picture.

I stand and give her a big hug and help her off the table. The doctor leads us out and we meet up with Kevin and Leigh.

"Its a girl!" Esther squeals. Leigh squeals with her as the give each other a giddy hug.

I look to Kevin. "That was adorable."

He wraps his arm around my shoulder. "It really was, wasn't it." He chuckles. I see him staring at Leigh.

"Just marry her already, man. Quit making her wait." I say.

"I actually have plans, thank you very much." He chuckles.

I pay his shoulder. "I bet you do. Meanwhile, I owe Mitch twenty bucks."