daniel 🌅 nap

I was currently getting ready to go on a date with Daniel, we've been talking for months and we've hung out a few times but this is an actual date. I was kinda nervous, but I know he's really cool so I don't need to be.

I grabbed my purse and keys and got in my uber. Not too long later I got to the movie theatre and saw Daniel waiting outside. I walked over and said hi, he looked over and said hi back before hugging me.

We chatted until the movie started just talking about our week. The movie started and he gave me some of his popcorn, I smiled thanking him quietly.

About halfway through the movie I felt him take my hand, I smiled to myself and leaned my head on his shoulder.

After the movie was done we walked to a nearby parc with our hands still linked together. We sat down on a bench and continued chatting, after a while I decided to shoot my shot. I leaned forward and kissed his cheek.

He smiled looking at me for a second before leaning in and kissing me. I was finally kissing him and somehow it was even better than I imagined. I on the other hand had no idea what I was doing. We pulled back and smiled at each other.

"I have no idea what i'm doing sorry"
"no that was great"

he said brushing a strand of hair behind my ear, he put his arm around me and we continued talking. We walked through the parc to get back onto the main road, hand in hand. I got my phone out to order an uber.

"no no I'll drive you home"
"you sure?"
"absolutely"
"thank you"

I blushed, as I went to walk through the door, he stopped me.

"wait"

I looked back at him, he smiled pulling me closer, his free hand found the back of my neck. We shared another sweet kiss that was more comfortable and lasted a bit longer than before.

We walked back to his car and he opened the door for me. We listened to some music and not too long after he got to my house.

"thank you for tonight Daniel I had a really good night"
"me too, thank you"

we instinctively leaned in and kissed again.

4 months later

I looked over and saw his car coming into the driveway, I smiled as I saw my beautiful boyfriend getting out of his car and jogging up my driveway.

"hi Dani"
"hey babes"

he kissed my cheek as he picked me up, I chuckled and kissed him. He closed the door with his foot and put me down. I went into the kitchen to grab the sushi i'd ordered as he went to the bathroom. I sat on the couch waiting for him when he came back. I observed as he took his shoes off, his baggy sweatpants and hoodie just asking to be cuddled.

"you good?"

he asked putting his arm around me as he sat next to me, I nodded and kissed his cheek. We ate and talked about the show as we watched, he ate the last sushi and sighed holding his abdomen.

"too much food"

I laughed as he leaned his back into me, I played with his hair for a bit before he turned around and laid on me with his head on my chest. I smiled kissing his head, he moved up slightly to kiss my jaw and neck. We continued cuddling and eventually he fell asleep, I accepted the fact that we were sleeping on the couch and turned off the tv. I grabbed the closest throw blanket and put it over us.

——

"aw look at them"
"they're so cute"

I opened my eyes slightly and saw my roommate and her friend in the living room. I looked down and saw that Daniel hadn't moved.

"what time is it?"

I asked rubbing my eyes

"like 8am"
"damn I thought it would just be a nap"
"y'all are cute"

I smiled looking down and running my hand through his soft hair. They chuckled and went upstairs, I poked his cheek lightly.

"wake up babe"

slowly but surely his eyes twitched before opening, he looked up and looked confused.

"morning love"
"...morning...where? did we not go up to bed?"
"apparently not"

I chuckled running my finger over his cheek, he sat up and stretched his arms out. I got up and cleaned up a bit before joining my still sleepy looking boyfriend. I sat on his lap and kissed his cheek.

"no I want a real one"

I smiled and kissed him softly

"better?"
"yeah, thank you babes"

he said hugging me, I chuckled

"of course love"