corbyn 🌌 sleeping beauty

He snored softly, arms loosely wrapped around us. I looked down at our little two week old baby. He's the best thing that's ever happened to us, we're so happy. It's not been easy, we're both exhausted but it's all worth it. I haven't been able to fall asleep tonight, probably my running mind or mama instincts.

As I thought of how quiet everything was rightnow, Parker woke up. Before he could start crying I picked him and sat up. He looked at me with his beautiful eyes before starting to cry.

"shh baby shh are you hungry"

I whispered rubbing his tummy, I wrapped a throw blanket around myself as the little guy ate. I looked over when Corbyn moved, he rubbed his eyes and looked over. He reached over to rub my leg, he leaned up and kissed my cheek. I closed my eyes and leaned my head on his shoulder.

After a while I noticed baby was done eating so I pulled my shirt down.

"here i'll do it"

Corbyn said lifting Parker into his arms, he leaned his little head onto his shoulder and tapped his back tightly. I went to get up to go to the bathroom when he burped making us chuckle.

When I came back from the bathroom I observed my boys for a second. Baby was already asleep again while Corbyn rubbed his head.

"you're the cutest little person, can't wait to teach you everything you'd ever want or need to know"

he whispered, I smiled and got back in bed. He put his arm around me, I rubbed his cheeks and undereyes softly.

"i'm so lucky to have you in my life, Parker had the most amazing daddy"
"and an even more amazing, beautiful and strong mama, can't wait to spend every single day of the rest of our lives together, the three of us or maybe with a few more babies"

I smiled and kissed him

"I love you. so much"
"I love you. so so much"

I smiled and looked down at our sleeping beauty.

"he's perfect...let's get some sleep before he wakes up again"
"yeah...goodnight"
"night"